6

Takemitchi inhaled the sweet and sour aroma of Y/n's cooking and immediately his stomach growl and he can feel himself drooling.

"Wow~! It smells amazing!" He said as Y/n put the bowl of her favorite food in the table and then grab two plates and two spoons.

"It called Sweet and sour Adobo. Its delicious!" Y/n said as she let the rice cool down. Takemitchi put some rice in his bowl and Y/n did the same.

"Itadakimasu!" The siblings chanted in unison and dig in. Takemitchi then taste the dish and his eyes widen.

"Wow~! This is delicious Nee-nee!" He said and quickly stuff his mouth with rice and adobo.

"I know right?" Y/n said and chuckled and was about to stuff some food in her mouth when the door bell rang. Y/n stood up and smile at Takemitchi gesturing him to continue eating. Y/n then opened the door as the 4 idiots came to his view. "Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi, Makoto, come in!"

"Thanks for having us, Y/n-chan!" They all said and went in. They immediately sniff the air smelling something delicious.

"Wow~ what is this smell?" Makoto ask as Y/n chuckled.

"Were currently eating lunch, come and eat with us.!" She said and push them in the kitchen. Takemitchi greeted them and then continue to eat while Y/n prepare their bowls of rice, she pass it to them who's politely waiting for her.

They taste the meal and their eyes widen. The two idiots didnt say anything but stuff their mouth full as Akkun and Takuya were savoring the taste.

"This is delicious!" The two idiots yelled as Takuya look at them.

"Dont talk nor shout when your mouth is full idiots!" He scolded them making them quite down and continue eating.

"Ive never taste this before, what's this called?" Akkun ask as Y/n sat beside him.

"Its called Sweet and sour adobo." She said as they continue eating.
~•~
When they're finish, Y/n wash the dishes with Takuya helping her drying them up. When they're finish, Y/n rest in the terrace with a book in hand while the 5 chatted and Takemitchi finished his jigsaw puzzle he started 3 days ago.

Y/n was listening to their convo about toman splitting into two and two getting into an argument and promise to never contact again making Y/n sigh.

"Childish... Utterly childish." She muttered and notices Draken entering their lawn and proceed to walk in. But she just shrug ut off since.... watermelon isnt really her favorite but it's still delicious for her but she's not into a watery fruit at the moment.

She just continued reading a book when.

Bang!

"Ahhh!! My puzzle!!" Takemitchi cried out making Draken look at the table and raise his fist.

"Ahh sorry." He said with his voice saying not sorry at all.

"I work that for three days without sleeping!!" Takemitchi cried slumping his head in the table.

"I said sorry, Didnt I?" Draken sneered making Takemitchi flinch and sniff.

"Ahh its okay... My three days sleepless night was okay.." he trailed off. Draken sighs and went out with Takemitchi following.

Y/n watched the scene in amusement dance in her eyes, watching Mikey and Draken argue about Takemitchi, how they destroy Take's things, and how Take went on a rampage with his troops stopping him, but he still got away and attack mikey which he dodges.

Takemitchi end up in the pile of trash and shouted then proceed to yell some things, but Mikey point the poop in his head making Y/n cringe in disgust. The two gang members run away along with the 4 idiots making him sigh.

Y/n then went outside to give Takemitchi a shampoo. "Use that, it will wash away the disgusting smell. Go ahed and shower i'll clean the mess." She said as Takemitchi smile at her.

"Thanks Nee-nee!" He said and went inside to shower. Y/n cleaned the mess and went inside to solve the puzzle in a minute and went to the park with Takemitchi. While walking Y/n stop and look at her brother.

"You go ahead.. i forgot, I have a appointment today." She said and run towards the opposite direction.

(Edited)