50

"Takemitchi, what about Y/n?? Did you ask her to join too??" Mitsuya ask Mitchi who look at him and nodded "The last time I saw her was the day of the show, she complimented me." He added while blushing a bit.

"What are you blushing for Taka-chan?!"

"Mitsuya is blushing!!"

"Shut up you two!!" Mitsuya shouted at Hakkai and Smiley who laugh making him irk more but Mitchi hummed making Mitsuya look at him.

"I did ask her but she weirdly declined." Mitchi said as he looks at Chifuyu who nodded with a faint blush too.

"She even thinks the t-shirts were cool!!"

Flashback

"Nee-nee im making my own team. Join me." Takemitchi said as his twin sat up and look at him. "I already formed the gang and even named it, well... Chifuyu named it but we need your strength Nee-nee!"

"Here's the Uniform Y/n-chan!" Chifuyu handed her the blue shirt with a black cat Logo.

"This....is Peke J.." She trailed as she look at the logo. Chifuyu nodded with a smile. "Peke J is the cutest im going to keep this shirt. And im sorry but... I-I have to decline the offer. I wont explain why." With that she went upstairs and sleep.

~•~
"Do you think its weird that Y/n-chan wasn't joining us and is very obsessed protecting Hanagaki?" Senju asks as they thought for a bit. Yamagishi then interfered by asking

"What about Kisaki-kun?, Or maybe Kurokawa-kun, Baji-san, and Kazutora-san?" He asks but Mitchi frowned and looks at his sweating form.

"They declined too..." Takemitchi said and look at Yamagishi who quickly avoided his look.

"Are you hiding something Yamagishi?" Mitsuya asks as the said boy shook his head and run towards Akkun who discussing something with Makoto and Takuya.

"He seems suspicious...." Senju trailed while looking at the mizo squad "Definitely suspicious.."

"Anyways forgot about that let's make a plan." Takemitchi said as they all gathered around to talk. But Mitchi couldn't shrug off the feeling of Yamagishi being sus.

~•~
A girl with long raven hair that was tied into a loose low ponytail with two strands of hair Infront, was standing in the edge of the park bridge.

"You can come out now, Shio.." She said as her fiery red eyes with three black dots swirling around look at the boy who flinch at her eyes.

"Y/n...?" The boy squeak as Y/n blink and her eyes turned into e/c ones. "I-I just wanted to talk..." He said shrugging the question he wants to ask about the eyes.

"Talk." She demanded as she adjusted her Akatsuki cloak.

"What happened to you? I dont know you anymore Y/n, you changed..." Shio started as he clench his hand as Y/n furrow her brows "I... Im inlove with Yuki!! She change and better now! I-I just realize that I-I was only admiring you cause y-your brave." He said as he started to sniff feeling guilty, all of the sudden a hand patted his head making him look up and saw Y/n smiling softly at him.

She chuckled softly and wipe the tears over his glasses "Im giving you a hard time, didnt I?" She asks "But im proud of you Shio... I know that Yuki was a better person now, so now go to her."

"Y/n..." Shio muttered as they held hands. Y/n sighs and look at him in the eyes.

"Go to the girl who makes you happy Shio... Now go." She releases his hands and Shio turn his back towards her and started to walk away. "Dont ever look back Shio." With that he started to sprint with tears pouring down from his eyes. Y/n left there with a blank face as she looks at the flower petal in her palm and crushed it. She then started to walk away. "Dont ever look back...."

She looks at the moon who witness the way she let go of the man she loves for his safety and for him to feel less hurt. Y/n then kick the small pebbles.

"Pathetic.... Utterly Pathetic." She muttered and look up preventing the tears to fall off.

(Edited)