49

Y/n heard from the nurses that her younger twin is already awake so here she is, walking towards his room but stop when she heard Chifuyu talking inside.

"I went to Draken's funeral..." She heard Chifuyu talk, Y/n's lips quiver as she slid down in the wall. "Everything that happened, it's hard to take in... It got me pondering, Takemitchy what is wrong with you?"

Y/n keeps listening as her chest ache hearing what Chifuyu ask her younger twin as tears fell down from her eyes to the tiled floor.

"You met Draken in the future, right? So... Why was he gone?" He paused and tears finally fell down from his eyes. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COMEBACK WHEN THINGS WERE GOING SO WELL IN THE FUTURE?! ITS YOUR FAULT THAT DRAKEN-KUN IS—!!!" He stopped himself by covering his own mouth as he let out a whimper. "Im sorry Takemitchi.."

"Its okay Chifuyu.." Chifuyu was shock when Takemitchi said this.. "Its all my fault.."

"You..." Chifuyu was too stunned to speak.

"Can you leave me alone, please?" Mitchi asks as Chifuyu stand up and faces the door. Y/n then walk away from his room and stand in the the corner waiting to Chifuyu.

"Alright... You better heal soon." Chifuyu stated "So that I can beat you with all of my heart." With that he exits the room and even Ignore Hinata on the way out. When he turns to the left he was surprise when a fist landed on his cheek making him fall in his bum. "What the?!"

As a hand grab his back collar while the other was in his mouth and started to drag him in the empty hallway. When the person stop Chifuyu look at them but a fist again landed in his face.

"How dare you talk that to him?!" He gasp when his blue eyes landed on Y/n's teary ones. She grabs his collar and shook him "how could you Chifu?! You dont know Mitchi's feeling, did you even know what happened in future,ha??!!! You know nothing! You dont even know what Mitchi's feeling seeing the one he loves died multiple times in the future!!" She cried as she keeps on punching him weakly. "Did you think that Draken's death didnt affect him? He was there when he died! I was there when he got shot!! How could you blame him??!! " Y/n pants as she got off in his stomach and bang her head in the wall as she let out a painful scream of grief. "He cameback cause Mikey.... He- He saved Mikey from jumping in the building despite being shot by him multiple times!"

Y/n then sniffs and walk away leaving Chifuyu there crying.

~•~
Blank e/c orbs staring blankly in the window as Akatsuki came in wearing there casual clothes.

"Y/n...." Itachi called as she look at them and bow her head as a greeting. Baji and Kazutora barges in as they bow go them a greeting and then the Yakisoba noddles in the night stand.

"We brought my favorite food Y/n! Eat it when you all done talking." Baji said as Kazutora patted her head.

"We'll going to visit Takemitchi first and we'll comeback later! Byee have a good day!" With that they exits the room.

"Anyways... Draken is alive you saved him Y/n.." Kakuzo said as Y/n look at them wide eyes.

"B-but h-he... Funeral.."

"That was Deidara's clay.." Sasori said as Deidara grin at her and raise a peace sign. "South is alive too.."

As if someone just released their tight hug on her making her breath again. "Im glad..." She muttered and smild at them.

~•~
While wearing a opened baby blue long sleeve checkered, black tanktop underneath, a simple hipster jeans with knee-length black boots, Y/n went inside Takemitchi's room and saw the Kawata twins, Hakkai, Pah and Peh.

"Hey guys.." she greeted them as they look at her and smile. "Pah, nice to see you again."

"Its nice to see you too again, Y/n." Pah said as Y/n smile at him. She hug Takemitchi's head and kissed his head.

"You doing well, Mitchi?" The boy nodded and melted in her hug, minutes later the boys bid their goodbyes as Y/n feed Mitchi his now favorite adobo.

"Mitchi, im going home now, i'll be back after I finish cleaning up 'kay?" He nodded as Y/n hug him again and Hina too. "Look at him for me, Hina.."

"Hm! You can count on me Y/n!" Hina said as Y/n smiled.

"Love you guys!"

"Love you too!"

(Edited)