52

When Hanma was walking away after beating up Chifuyu, Akkun, Hakkai and Mitsuya Y/n suddenly landed infront of him making him stop in shock.

While Y/n was crouching down with the wooden baton in between her teeth she twisted her body and slid her feet underneath Hanma making him fall.

She then jump in his chest and started choke him using her baton but Hanma punch her in the side but she manage to block it with her baton and get off him.

"Nee-nee!! You came!"

"Y/n?!"

"Focus Mitchi!" She shouted and hit Hanma in the side but he block it and he throw a punch in her face but she dodge it. "Damn I wish I brought the powerbat with bobwire instead." She whine while smirking at Hanma.

"Lemme see what you've got, Doll~♡" Hanma said and charge at her and keep throwing punches but she keep on dodging making Hanma frustrated. "Stop dodging doll and show me what you've got!"

She smirks and kick him in the stomach hard, when he slids backwards Y/n runs beside him and kick him in the back and then do a Mikey kick in his face.

When Hanma was pretty much unconscious Y/n looks at Mikey "MIKEY!!!" she shouted when he punches angry. At the same time Y/n got a vision..

Sanzu...

Train...

Blood everywhere...

Killed them all....

She snapped out and run away 'Izana!! Where are you!!?"

'Following Sanzu in the train'

'dont show yourself if I say too.'

'kayy....'

Y/n quickly ran towards where Takemitchi was and saw Sanzu was about to slash Kakucho making Y/n run betweek them and block the incoming blade with her surprisingly uncuttable baton.

She grunted and grin at Sanzu.

"Nee-nee!"

"Y/n...?"

Sanzu grunted and pull his blade away and just went in the already moving train. Y/n blink and hold her baton in the middle, twist it a bit making it separate into a two making it two mini Katana.

She then follow Sanzu in the train and the two boys followed. Y/n then jump in surprising Sanzu, she push him and pin him.

"You cant do anything Y/n! The train is moving now!" Sanzu said as Y/n grunted and smirked at him.

"I know your schemes Sanzu, stop this youre going crazy!! Youre taking this too far!" Y/n yelled at him making him quite down

"I promised to myself not to hurt you... But youre making me do it!!" Sanzu yelled and suddenly slashed her shoulder and push her out.

But luckily Kakucho hold her hand in time and pull her in. Kakucho then hit Sanzu in the head using the metal tool (I dont know what its name).

"Hit the brakes!!" Kakucho yelled as Y/n and Takemitchi quickly obeyed and look around.

"Where's the brakes?!" Y/n asks while looking at the unknown bottons suddenly a vision came Where Takemitchi got stabbed by a katana. "Takemitchi!!" Luckily Mitchi dodge in time.

"Are you.... A time leaper too?" Sanzu ask making the twins look at him wide eyes but then Kakucho push Sanzu out.

"Can you stop it Takemitchi? Y/n?!" Kakucho asks as the twins look at each other then nodded in Determination.

"We'll make it stop!!" The two exclaimed in unison and started to press some random botton.

"Takemitchi in this speed Were going to derail at that junction!!" Kakucho yelled while looking out

"We cant find the brakes Kaku!!" Y/n exclaed and look back and saw Kakucho clutching his deep wound in the shoulder. "Youre bleeding!!"

"You two, need to get off or you both will die too.." Kakucho said while looking at the two then Y/n's eyes landed in the certain thing.

"We havent tried this Mitchi!" She said and let Takemitchi pull it down as she assisted Kakucho's wound. She discreetly healed it while covering it in a piece of clean cloth of course.

But her eyes widen when Kakucho hold her arms and throw her out then seconds later Takemitcho got kick out too.

'HELP HIM OUT IZANA!!'

~•~
Y/n quickly rush towards where Kakucho was when the train stopped, she look at the two guys who's currently hugging.

"Uhhhh I think i'll thank you later, Kaku.." she flatly said as two flinches and quickly pull away, Mitchi suddenly appear next to her.

They got carried away by their chit chat and didn't even notice Sanzu approaching them with his blade ready to attack them.

"I dont really want to hurt but you made me do this Y/n!!" Sanzu yelled and was about to pierce her but suddenly a motorcycle noise caught their attention.

(Edited)