9

"Father got out from the prison... And he threatened me to take you away Mitchi.." Y/n said, now wearing Akkun's PE uniform.

"Ehh?! I wont leave you Nee-nee, I promise!" Mitchi said as he hug his older sister making her hug back. They decided to call it a day and went home but Shio continue the classes and just hug the girl as a goodbye.

Night came, Takemitchi glance at his sleeping sister beside him and softly caressed her hair. "I wont leave you Nee-nee... I cant live without you and Hina." He said and cuddled her close.

Morning came, Takemitchi woke up without Y/n by his side so he went downstairs and totally surprised when he saw his older sis wearing the uniform without sweat and short skirt.

"Morning Mitchi.. I already ate soo yeah." She said as Mitchi nooded and get showered and eat breakfast. "Mitchi, can you please bring Akkun's clothes from yesterday please?"

Y/n guide Mitchi towards her baby Henry and mount it, starting its engine and roar it. "Youre driving with a skirt on?" He ask as Y/n shook her head.

"Of course not!" She said and take Akkun's jacket and cover her lap in it. "Come Mitchi-kun, hold the jacket for me." Mitchi nodded and mount in the back as he hold the jacket firmly. "Ready? Okay then lets go!"

They arrive at the school as Y/n park Henry sloppily in the parking lot. Takemitchi jump off following Y/n and wear her glasses.

"Wait, nee-nee you didnt wear your glasses while driving?" He ask as Y/n nodded and fold the jacket and put it in the bag.

"Yup! It was all blurry!" Y/n said as she park her henry properly ignoring the awestruck stares coming from the students.

"That's dangerous Nee-nee!" Takemitchi said as Y/n just shrugg "we might die!"

"Atleast we can die together." Y/n cackled as they enter the school and change their shoes into indoor ones.

~•~
Now staring at the principal who's wearing a furious look with a blank look, then shifted to her daughter who has big black bruise in her cheek making Y/n smirk.

"Nice bruise you got there, Yuki-chan~" Y/n said as Yuki glare at her and was about to jump in her making Y/n raise her brow "Ara~ still didnt get your lesson in one punch?"

"Shut up bitch.." she snapped making Y/n giggled and look at the principal who's calling someone, and leaned in Yuki's direction.

"Ohhh I will shut up, but what I saw yesterday... I wont shut up about it." Y/n said as she stare deeply in Yuki's orbs "What will your father, inshort, the principal will say if I show him these." Y/n whipped out her phone and show her a picture of Yuki and one of the Teacher kissing in the lounge. Yuki's eyes widen as she froze in the spot.

"Give me that!" She whisper harshly and was about to snatch it when Y/n put it on her pocket and a smirk.

"Ohh I cant, Yuki-chan... " Y/n said and leaned back. Yuki keeps muttering in her seat as she just sat there stiffly. "You just pour the food on me, claiming that I just stole your boyfriend.. which do you mean by it? Mr. Tomas or the boy who cornered me in the bathroom?"

Yuki didnt bother to answer, and she was a verge in tears in her seat.

A minutes later a man with orange hair, wearing a black tux came in and talk to the principal privately and he keep glancing at Y/n who look at him with furrowed brows.

~•~
"Uhh why am I here exactly? Do I know you?" Y/n ask the man who look at here stoically. She would be lying if she doesn't say that he's not handsome. "Uh sir, I wont mind getting kidnap by a handsome boy like you but as you can see this isn't the right time to talk about it." She added making the man chuckle.

"Im not kidnapping anyone here. I no.. we need your help. Uchiha Y/n." The man said making Y/n confuse.

"Im an Hanagaki tho.." she muttered and look at him. "Maybe you got the wrong person sir."

"No... Meet us up tomorrow night in the musashi festival."

(Edited)