28

Tears again, started to gather in Takemitchi's eyes "these two... This means that..?!"

"Nope... They're not the last Mitchi... Y/n.." Mikey trailed and look down, he successfully hid his tears. "Im the one who killed them.. Y/n did not commit suicide, she wasnt push either.."

"Huh?!"

"That toman no longer exist Takemitchi.. the guys are...and everyone..I killed them, that's why I want you to stop me." Mikey said then walk towards Takemitchi who's crying again.. "kill me." He commanded and stop infront of Mitchi "I want to stop it all here.."

"What happened to my sister, Mikey?!" Mitchi cried making Mikey's heart clench. Just hearing her name make his heart broke. "I want to know what happened!"

"I was supposed to to jump in the 150 ft tall building... But Y/n was fast enough to hold my hand..." He trailed and look at his hands where Y/n held.

"Fvck!! Mikey dont let go!!"

"She hold my hand... And pull me up.. i failed to notice that she put all her strength to her arms while her body was slowly slipping out in the rails... She fell, While I watched.." Mikey stated as tears finally escaping his eyes.

"Why did Takemitchi leave?" Mikey ask as Y/n shrug her shoulder while smoking. "You both wasnt supposed to left me! I love you Y/n!" He suddenly confessed and kissed the girl who wasnt even unfazed. He pulled away with tears escaping his eyes "I look at Takemitchi as an older brother, why did he leave?! I love you, why did you leave also?!" He pressed his lips again making Y/n groan and pulled away with a glare.

"Stop this nonsense, Mikey.. Love is a strong word. Dont say that." Y/n stated and turn her back at him and was about to walk away but Mikey hug her from behind while crying.

"Please Y/n.. stay.. I-I love you! I-I cant.! I cant live without you both! " he stated as Y/n face him and hug him making him hug the girl back tightly as if his life was depends on it.

"Mitchi have his reasons, Mikey. I have reason too.. " she said and look at him in the eyes "I love someone else.."

His eyes widen at the sudden revelation. His world crashed, his heart was broken.

"Then why are you here?"

"I just wanted to see you, Mikey.. even if you killed who I treasure most... youre still part of my life Mikey, I didnt see Mitchi since we left the gang.. You killed some parts of my heart when you killed them, and only two parts left but the one left me, please Mikey dont youre the last piece in this.." Y/n said while pointing at her heart. He slowly pulled away and this make Y/n walk away from him.

When she was gone he stood in the railing, watching the cars passed by along with the people who's walking peacefully minding their own business.

Wind gently caressed his skin as he took a deept breath and jump but to his surprise someone hold his hand. "The fvck is wrong with you?!" Y/n shouted as she hold his hand tight with her hands.

"Please... Y/n, let go.." mikey plead while crying. Tears escaped from her eyes and grunt

"Fvck!! Mikey dont let go!!" Y/n said as she put all her strength in her arms even though she's slipping in the railings. "Hold tight!" With a scream he was pulled up but...

His eyes widen watching her slip and fall. Her mid-length hair was harshly flipping in the air. As if the time slowed.. he watched Y/n fell in the building. Her eyes were softly staring at him as she smile at the the last time, then fall into her death.

Mikey then run down in the building towards the crowd with a pant. Blood... Blood was everywhere, he cant even recognize the girl anymore to her now crushed figure.

"What are you talking about, Mikey??" Takitchi ask and he was in a verge of tears. "You ask to kill you right after we meet? Stop.. I dont understand..I just wanted to see you.."

"Hakkai also said that before he died.." Mikey muttered while he look down wiping his tears away. "And Y/n too..."

(Edited)