Epilogue

Will you listen to my story?

It'll just be a minute

How can I explain?

What ever happened here

Never meant to hurt you

How could I cause you so much pain?

When I say I'm sorry

Will you believe me?

Listen to my story

Say you wont leave me

When I say I'm sorry

Can you forgive me?

When I say I'll always be there

Will you believe

Will you believe me?

- Sorry by Daughtry

"I'm out" snapped Evelina. She was in Roland's private apartment. Her wild appearance contrasted with rich decorated and clean room.

"What do you mean, goblin?" Roland even didn't looked at his guest. His dinner was more important than some bat-freak.

"I won't help you anymore" she explained "It's pointless. Their love is strong. We can't mix up in that"

"Pardon?" fairy laughed "Their love, as you called this whole circus, is one big mistake. But why I'm trying explain it to some stupid, flying rat?"

"Now I know why Marianne has broke off the engagement," Evelina smiled pityingly, "Have a nice day"

She jumped from the window sill, spread her wings and disappeared in the forest thicket. Roland snorted in annoyance. Why women are so annoying?

"Only one spoon" Marianne tried to feed her love watercress soup. "Really, Boggart, you act like a child!"

"And you take revenge!" Bog retorted, hiding his head under the covers. "You cannot force me, tough girl!"

"But you are forcing me to lose patience, old boy!" fairy's eyes narrowed. King of Goblins only snorted.

"And everything is as usual!" overjoyed Griselda clapped her hands. Suddenly she felt the familiar scent of musk mixed with the sweet smell of berries. Surprised she turned and stunned, "What are you...?"

"I want to apologize," said Evelina holding in her hands a large blueberry. Fruit was decorated. "May I come in, ma'am?"

"Sure," Griselda made her place. At the same time she did not take her eyes from bat-goblin. Marianne and Bog were surprised by her presence, but they agreed to hear her.

"I'm sorry, both of you," said Evelina looking at the floor. "This whole crazyness was... just stupid infatuation. When you were attacked by a bird and Marianne saved you... well, you really love each other. I'm sorry. For everything"

She lay berry on the floor (in her native mountains, fruit or hunt prey was a gift to apologize) and headed for the door. Marianne bit her lip, stand up and grabbed Evelina's arm.

"We forgive you. Right, Bog?" confirming murmur answered her, "Let's start all over again. I'm sure Bog will accept you to himself. Maybe as a scout? I've never seen someone who fly so quickly and quietly"

"Really?" in white, blind eyes of bat-goblin a spark of joy appeared. "He can?!"

"Why not" Bogg smiled, "Welcome to the team"

Evelina squealed with joy and hugged his neck. Bog King began to regret certain decisions.

Few nights later...

Because spring ball was disturbed by the fight Bog King vs Roland, the Fairy King decided to repeat the entire festival. This time he also invited goblins, including Evelina. Dawn and Marianne offered to help her in choosing the outfit. Bat-Goblin agreed. She wanted to look nice.

"You, fairies usualy play" said Evelina, when Dawn helped her put lilac dress, "I look well?"

"Even a very well" assures her blonde-haired fairy. "You want flower crown? We have a blue, white..."

"Sorry, princess, but the names of the colors do not tell me" miss bat said. She was nice girl when she wasn't trying kill somebody. "Can I smell?"

Dawn gave her a flowers, and Eve's nose touched every one. She chose pink ones.

It was the party of the century. At the moment, the boundaries have disappeared. Some fairies invited goblins to dance. No one was afraid of Bog (with the left arm in a sling), who danced on the dance floor with Marianne in a navy blue dress. Sunny and Dawn solved the problem of growth using stilts. Of course, Sunny was toppling, but for pair it was nothing. Griselda and the Fairy King sat at one of the tables and talked in whispers about something (probably about the wedding of their children). Imp was prowling between snacks and stealing small items such as buttons or hairclips with jewels. She* always liked trinkets. Sugar Plum climbed up on stage and started (along with some elves) sing "Celebrate" (version by Pitbull).

Evelina just sat back and didn't dance. I did not like and did not know how to do this. She was blind. Suddenly she felt the smell of a fairy. He was standing right next to her.

"Excuse me, may I ask you to dance?" he asked. Eve's ears pricked. In addition to its close there was no other girl.

"Are you talking to me?" she asked hesitantly.

"Of course," he nodded, "I do not see another pretty girl. In any case, free"

"But ... I'm blind!"

"It's not a problem, really"

Evelina frowned. All in all, why not? But it will not kill anyone.

"I ... I can try," said finally, "What is your name?"

"Philip. And like you is your name?" took her two-finger-hand **.

"Evelina"

"I think we've solved someone's problem. Evelina looks happy" said Marianne biting piece of cheese.

"Yup, it's wonderful" confirmed Dawn, helping Sunny put off a stilts.

"Hello, guys!" chirped Plum "And Bog"

"Geez, thanks" goblin king muttered "Oh, Plum, I've one question to you"

"Yeah? What's that?" spirit crossed her arms across her chest.

"Your love potion. How long it works?"

"Twelve month. Why are you asking?"

"Curiosity" he said and looked at Mari "You think...?"

"Yeah" Marianne smirked.

Roland was alone in his room. And wast bored. His plans had failed, and ally left. But everything can be made up. He still could be king. And it not Marianne will be his queen...

"Alis" he shouted to one of his servants. He never gave them a day off, "You can call Fli***? I need companionship"

THE END

*I think that Imp is a female.

**rest three fingers are frame for her leathery wings.

***Fli is this fly with which he fell in love after been love-dusted. I thought that name matchs.

I already have idea for sequel, but if You guys have some suggestions, I'm listening.