Alex Fierro Dating Headcanons ღ ✨

25th of April, 2022

We need to love MCGA more on this blog, I swear. Therefor a short one for our favorite genderfluid!

Pairing: Alex Fierro x reader 

Request: I saw that you guys are writing for Magnus chase! If your requests are still open can you do Alex fierro dating headcanon?

Word count: 550

Warnings: none!

-Asja

───────────────────

Alex is a tough one, she knows how to be independent and does not do a lot of commitment out of herself.

Give her some time, and stick around. You'll firstly become friends, then you'll become family and then naturally you will start dating. It went unspoken, really. She was the one to kiss you first though.

Alex would take her time of day to bother you. Wherever you went, she would most likely be by your side. Not because she is clingy, but actually because that is just how your routines went. Sure she stays at the Hotel, but you two see each other on a daily basis.

It is because your friend group is so tight knit that you are hardly a long time without one another. Sometimes there are days you don't see each other, but that does not bother you at all.

Touching people is not Alex's favorite. He does do impulse stuff - kiss you on the mouth out of nowhere, grabs your hand and drags you somewhere. But lingering touches are only reserved for when you two are alone.

Sometimes you feel like Alex is forgetting you, because he does not pay attention at all when surrounded by other people. It is not that he does not care - he just does not know how to deal with 'love' and 'romance' when you are around. He grew up distant from most people, and he only acts when he feels comfortable doing so.

However, he does notice when you shift away from him if he has been neglecting him, or how you seem to slightly deflate when Alex fails to pick up on your need for love. His eyes would be trained on you the whole day, and his mind would be working overtime trying to figure out how to fix it. He will probably take you to his room at the end of the day, and force you into cuddles.

Doing dates is a weird concept for the two of you - if anything it would come out of a desire to be away from the chaos that Hotel Valhalla brings. But even then, it is not strange for you to be joined by at least one other of your friends. If it is really just the two of you, expect yourselves to be strolling around Boston, or taking a hike somewhere far away.

Maybe Alex will ask her friends for date ideas, then shoot them all down and only listen to Samirah in the end. I mean, Halfborn Gunderson told her to kill you on the battlefield, and Magnus literally just snickered. Dumbasses.

If you're dating Alex there are a few musts. One; help around the Chase Place. Two; Be able to withstand her teasing and insults. She means them (affectionate) however, she is relentless. Compliments are rare, but not impossible and mostly given in the spur of the moment.

Another must, arguably, would be dying her hair if she requests it. So that's a date idea.

All in all, if you get Alex hooked she will not easily let go. But if you are in any way shape or form untrustworthy - I promise you she is not actually hooked. She can read you like an openbook and will not go out with liars.