Chapter Thirty

~Kazumi P.O.V~

"Shizura, Haizaki what are you doing here?" Akashi said as I hid behind him.

"Oh we're just wandering I guess" she said "why, are we not allowed here?" she added. "are we not allowed to spend time together like the two of you?" she asked, clinging to Haizaki as she eying at me, that bad.

"no not really, Shizura. " I said to her. "have fun." I added. "hey, Sei did you texted Momoi and others to come here.?" I whispered at Akashi.

"yeah I guess they're coming. " He answered in low tone.

"hey you two, stop whispering to each other. " Shizura shouted "why don't we have a double date, you, me, him and Akashi." she suggest. "isn't right Haizaki-kun?" she said as she look at his male partner.

"Oh I don't think it's necessary, but thank you. We have to go now, I guess the others are waiting for us." Akashi said calmly as he pulled me closely to him.

"hey, it's not really a bad idea, neh." he said as he grabbed my arm forcefully and smirked at me wickedly.

"hey don't touch her Haizaki." Akashi glared at the man as he pulled me back to him, but Haizaki gripped at my arm tightly, it's like they're tearing the jacket I'm using to cover my tail away from my body.

"hey Akashi, why don't we trade for a minute?" he suggested, as his smirk grew wider.

"no, I don't trade what's mine, to others, who doesn't even know their place." he hissed. "so get off your filthy hands of her arm." he added as he glared at him.

"what if I say no?" he smirked at Akashi.

"well then prepare your self Haizaki." Akashi said as he smirked back at Haizaki.

"hey, hey both of you stop now." Shizura halted them. "let go of her arm Haizaki-kun." she smiled at him a bit forced. "we'll gonna do it later, when everybody is here." she whispered as the male nodded and let go of my arm.

"Are you alright Kazumi? " Akashi asked, worried.

"I'm fine Sei." I said to him.

"I'm sorry about his behavior." Shizura lied. "well why don't you two join us we're eating dinner at that cafe as a peace offering." she added.

"S-sure, Shizura" I said nervously, Akashi looked at me confused.  "It'll be fine Sei." I smiled at him so he can stop worrying.

"fine but if they hurt you again, I don't know what I'll do to them." Akashi sighed as he glared at them.

"now let's go" Shizura said as she grabbed me in my arm and locked me in her arms.

"well, we should go too." Haizaki said as he follows back. As Akashi just gritted his teeth in frustration.

"tch" he said angrily.

⭐Time Skips⭐

"so, say Kazumi how's Tatsuya?" Shizura suddenly asked me about him.

"I-I don't know Shizura" I said to him nervously.

"who's Tatsuya, Kazumi?" Akashi asked.

"he's on-- " I've been cut off.

"he's our childhood friend." Shizura said as she eats a donut.

"is he the one in that photo?" he asked.

"yes Sei." I said to him and he nodded.

"Kazumi, eat up you barely touched your food." Shizura said as she smiled at me, knowing it to my self it was all fake.