Chapter Twenty-One

~Kazumi P.O.V~

"Kazumi-san, can we talk for a minute, outside?" Sensei ask.

"Yes, Sensei" I said as I going outside.

"Kazumi-san, you see, you've been absent for a week and your grades are okay but you need to make it up." Sensei said.

"Hai!" I nodding at her.

"Okay I'll give you a make up quiz for all subjects and if you fail them, I think your grades will be affected. So you can see me at lunch or in dismissal, Alright then, that's all." she continue as I nod and go back inside.

"neh, neh, Kazumi-chan, can we eat lunch together?" Momoi ask as I sit.

"Sure why not." I smiled at her.

"alright." Momoi said happily as the class begin.

~~~~~~~

The bell rings signaling for break. I took my bag to get my snacks, unfortunately you didn't find your snacks.

I sigh 'great I forgot it' I thought and try to find my wallet if I bring extra money but you can't also find it. 'great now it's my money, damn this day.' I thought again massaging my temples in frustration.

"hey Kazumicchi!" Kise called.

"oh hey Kise-kun, do you need something?" I ask smiling trying to ignore my stomach growls.

"hey do you want to go with me in the cafeteria, my treat okay?." he said.

"eh you don't need to do it Kise-kun" I said shyly.

"no, no its okay Kazumicchi, I insist." he said as he pulled your arm and start to dash off.

"alright, alright Kise-kun, if you insist." I said as we slow down a bit and headed to the cafeteria.

"so Kazumicchi what do you like?" he grins.

"anything will do, thank you" I said shyly.

"okay just wait me there." Kise pointed at Momoi's table.

Momoi saw the both of you and wave at me as I smiled at her.

"alright" I said and headed to Momoi.

"Kazumi-chan, come seat beside me" she said and I nodded.

I sat in between Momoi and Akashi. I notice that they feel kinda awkward, but I just ignore the situation.

"Momoi-chan, do you have practice later after dismissal?" I ask her.

"yeah kind off, this Saturday we have a game so we need to practice, right Akashi-kun?"she said as she ask Akashi.

"You're right Momoi" he said calmly.

"oh alright?" I said.

"why did you ask?" she ask.

"nothing much" I said. "so this Sunday are you all busy?" I added.

"well, I'm not, you Aomine-kun?" she ask the boy beside her.

"ah not really, why d' ya ask?"Aomine said.

"well I just like to spend time with you guys." I explain as Akashi looking at me seriously.

"oh, is that so?" Akashi said suddenly as I nodded.

"well then." he smile faintly.

"well if Akashi is going then I'll join too." Midorima said

"me too." Murasakibara said.