Author's Note ✌

Hi guys this is your Friend,... Haha sorry I feel so crazy, first of all I'm so sorry about the ending it's super super lame.... anyways sorry for the delay, some problems I need to face... it really sucks without Internet.. it's like No Net No Life *that feels*... *sorry drama*

Well Hi guys, first of all I'm so very thankful to all the readers, reading my stories and liking it. I really really appreciate everything, to the people support this till the end. And for the votes also.

I never thought of it thou, that it will reach to 7+k reads and 200+ votes, it never crosses my mind, it's just my brain wants to show it's imagination through writing and this was ever my first story so forgive me for the errors and everything hehe...

Thank you Thank you very much once again for the supporters, voters and the readers, I know I update very slow, so I'm very sorry too for the lame ending... but everything here has come to an end. But don't worry, this book comes with a sequel, a book two of course I hope you like it and looking forward to it.

I hope you enjoy reading my lame work,...... I really don't have the confidence to say it's nice... By the way some parts of the story really comes from my experience and how really I felt, without the tail and ears thou... *drama*  =ω=
so...
Please check it out after I published it... Thank you very much!!!✌✌✌✌✌

and also I'm doing different fanfics of different Animes and some of Animes are the on goings, some are done airing it and with complete series and some are new.. so please check it also... I'm publishing it in near future.. yeah soon..

Well Ka-chow! See yah nxt time. ✌✌✌

🎉 You've finished reading ♛Everything Has Changed ♚(Kuroko no Basket: Akashi Seijuro Fanfic) (Completed) 🎉