i have a plane ticket (fluff)

Clay ended stream and looked out the window hearing the birds chirp whilst George was talking. George sounded a bit nervous for a second catching Clay's attention. "Cl-Clay..." George stuttered. Clay looked at his desk walking over to it. "Yes Georgie?" Clay asked calmly. "I-I ne-nevermind..." George said trying to say something. This made Clay more curious.

Clay sat down and started to drink water. "George you can tell me.." Clay said with a straight face. George sat there thinking to himself. 'Shit I've angered him...should I apologize?' "S-Sorry.." George said with a lump in his throat. "George..." Clay muttered under his breath. "Y-Yes?" George asked quietly. "I want you to come visit me...I'll I'll even buy you a ticket if you w-want.." Clay said shyly. "NO!" George shrieked. "W-What?" Clay said sadly. "No no no no it's not that I don't want to come..." George said quickly. Clay was beyond confused at this point. Clay really wanted George there with him in Orlando. Clay was thinking intill he got interrupted.

"Clay I have a ticket. I'm coming to Orlando b-but I don't have a place to stay and your probably to busy an-"GEORGE THATS FANTASTIC!" Clay interrupted. George was taken back by this sudden jumpscare. "George you can stay hear and we can have so much fun and watch movies and play games and much more!" George was over the moon thinking about how much fun they would have together. "Just one thing George..." Clay said in a serious tone. "Yea.." George said. "When are you coming?" Clay said looking around his room. "I have a plane ticket scheduled f-for tomorrow." George said shyly.

"Ok!" Clay said with a smile. 'This is going to take for ever' Clay thought to himself. "What time will you be here?" Clay asked with a blank face. "I was thinking I w-would get there early..." George said quietly. "O-Oh." Clay said looking around a final time. "Is that ok Dream?" George asked nervously. "Y-Yes perfect." Clay stated. "Ok! I'll be there at like 7 am your time. Or if we are lucky around 5 am!" George said with a grin stretching from ear to ear. "Ok...George can I pick you up from the airport?" Clay asked messing with his mouse. "No I'll call an Uber." George said. "Oh ok.." Clay said disappointed. George looked down thinking. "Well you should get some sleep George." Clay said stretching.

"Ok I'll see you later!" George said. George knew he wouldn't be able to sleep but still said goodnight to Clay. Clay said goodnight and sat on his bed for awhile thinking about where he should start cleaning. 'George is coming tomorrow. If only he knew what I wanted to do with him...I should hury and clean but I'll sit for a second. He's just so pretty...I can't stop thinking about him but I don't like him right...even if I did I wouldn't have a chance with him. I should start cleaning now'

Hey lovelys this was the first chapter :D I hope you enjoyed :) also 504 words