the sex toy (fluff and smut)

As George kissed Clay as he scooted behind Clay. "What should we try first?" Clay asked feeling his lovers soft breathing. "Well it is a mystery box we could put them in black bags?" George suggested. "That sounds like a fantastic idea...I'll go to the store your just going to have to wait." Clay said standing. "Are you leaving me...here?" George asked pouting. "Yes." Clay said smiling. "Okayyy I guess I'll just stay here." George said laying on his stomach. "Ok love we can have fun after." Clay said tugging on George's sweat pants. "Ok." George said smirking at Clay. "But hurry. I don't want to miss you to much." George said looking down. "Don't worry babe I won't be long." Clay said hugging George as well has he could before leaving.

As George waited he grew impatient. He started to look through the box not knowing what any of them were or how they were used. He thought for a second. He put the box down and walked to the bed. "What are my parents going to think..." George said in an upset tone. Clay had told him not to worry George had remembered feeling conferted. George missed Clay but he couldn't see him till he got back. Meanwhile Clay was at Walmart looking for bags. Eventually he found them putting them in his cart he paid and started to go home. As Clay thought he started to form a 'tent'. He started to speedwalk home eager for George. Eventually Clay got home and opened the door. George heard the door and raced toward the door. George hugged Clay tightly. "You took forever." George said pouting. "Its ok I'm here now. We can have fun if you want." Clay smirked as he kissed George's neck. Clay started to put the toys in the the bags putting them in a bucket.

Clay pushed George against the wall. "Now you pick something blindly and we can have fun with what ever you chose." Clay said cupping George's 'tent'. "Someone's excited." Clay smirked. "Shut up.." George mumbled looking down. As Clay unpined George he blind folded the other guiding George's hand to the bucket of toys. George picked one and handed it to Clay.

George took the blind fold off to be tackled by Clay. Clay started to kiss George's neck leaving luscious red marks. George tugged on Clay's belt asking for permission in his own special way. "Go ahead Georgie." Clay said removing George's shirt. George started removing the belt of of Clay's pants passionately kissing him. As Clay picked up George taking him to the bedroom George started to rub Clay's member making him jerk in surprise. "God I love you..." Clay said enjoying the sensation. "I love you too Clay!" George said kissing Clay's neck. Clay turned George over so that he was bending over. "Are you ready?" Clay asked putting both his hands on George's thighs. "Yes..just give it to me." George said in a winey voice. Clay took out the chosen toy hand cuffing his lovers hands to the bed. Clay sucked on his fingers coating them in a thick layer of saliva. Once finished he inserted them in George's entrance twisting in a scissor motion. "Ah.." George moaned quietly in surprise. Clay giggled to himself pulling out his fingers from the others entrance. Clay slowly inserted his tip going faster with each thrust. "George..your so tight." Clay said in-between breaths. "Sorry.." George said quietly with lust. Clay started to go harder as he heard is lovers moans. "F-Fuck Clay~ Mhg~" George moaned.

Eventually they both came as Clay unlocked the hand cuffs George crashed down crawling to Clay kissing his hips and bellybutton. Clay flinched at the feel of it. "Uh- Georgie what are you doing? Clay asked enjoying the feel of it. "No-Nothing..." George said quietly stopping. "Its ok Georgie...I liked it.." Clay said softly petting George's head. George looked up at Clay making eye contact. George smiled warmly hugging Clay tightly. "Cl-Clay..." George said quietly burying his face in Clay's stomach. "Yes love?" Clay asked stroking the other hair. George found this calming. "Is it your parents again?" Clay asked feeling guilty. George thought about it for a moment. 'Should I tell him the truth...' "S-Sorry..." George said loosening his grip on Clay. "Its ok Georgie." Clay said hugging George tightly. "Cl-Clay...can I take a shower with you?" George asked shyly. "Sure Georgie." Clay said smiling. As they got up to take a shower George fell "Clay please help me out over here." George said quietly looking at Clay. Clay weezed as he helped George up. "Cl-Clay what if they find out?" George said tearing up. "Well...it will be ok we will figure it out together." Clay said comforting.

Clay sat George on the counter looking in his eyes. Clay felt the pain in George's eyes so he looked away. "Sorry.." George mumbled pulling up in a little ball. "What no no it's not that darling." Clay said frantically hugging his partner. "Can we shower now?" George asked quietly. "Yes." Clay said picking George up. Clay set George in the bathtub that was perfect temperature. "I thought we were showering." George mumbled looking up at Clay. "Yes but you seem stressed." Clay stated as he lit a candle. "But Clay I'm fine." George said quickly. "Shh Georgie just let it happen." Clay said turning off the lights. George looked at Clay signaling for him to get in the bath with him. Clay sat down in the bath admiring his lover. George got up and sat on Clay's lap. "George...why are you so scared of your parents?" Clay asked holding George. "I..." George mumbled looking down "Could we rather talk about it later?" George asked. "Yes we can when ever you want it could be never if you wanted it to be." Clay said kissing George's head. George started to wash himself still on top of Clay. Clay washed George's hair. "I'm not a baby Clay." George said elbowing Clay softly. "Georgie it's not that bad." Clay weezed. "Clay.." George mumbled. "Yes love?" Clay asked. "I love you..." George said quietly looking down. "I love you to Georgie." Clay said hugging George. Clay tipped George's head back puting his hair in the water rinsing all the soap out. Clay kissed George while he did so.

George pushed Clay down forcing him to lay down. George got on top of Clay putting his head on Clay chest. "Heh cutie." Clay whispered under his breath. George looked at Clay. "What?" George asked tilting his head. "Nothing Nothing." Clay said hugging George. Clay started to wash his hair and body while George just watched. George sighed he wanted to tell Clay how he felt about his parents but he just couldn't. George got up grabbing a towel and started to dry off. Clay started to hurry knowing his lover was getting out. George left the bathroom going to the guest room putting on some swet pants.

He quickly shuffled to Clay's room stealing a hoodie. As he was putting it on Clay walked in. "What are you doing with my hoodie?" Clay asked. "Shit I'm in trouble.' "Nothing." George mumbled pulling the hoodie over his head. Clay looked at George. George was nervous and it was pretty obvious. "Give it back Georgie." Clay demanded. "No thanks." George said quickly before running off. He ran into the guest bedroom locking the door giggling. Almost immediately George heard banging on the door. "GEORGE GIVE ME MY HOODIE!" Clay weezed. George opened the door hugging Clay tightly "I'm not giving it back" George said calmly. "Whatever George." Clay said smiling hugging him back. "I love you George." Clay said. George just hugged Clay tighter.

1307 words thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed