the shower (George's pov) (fluff)

I sat in the shower letting the water spit on my back. Was I actually into my best friend? We just had sex and I...quite enjoyed it. I can't do that again my parents would disown me. I started to tear thinking about it. "You doing ok George?" Clay said from the door. "Y-Yes.." I said. Clay probably knew I was crying. I was angry with myself not because of him but because of me. I wanted it but I was angry. As I started to think more and more about it I started to sob. Clay probably heard me but at this point I didn't care. "G-George...are you ok?" Clay said behind the door. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. When I opened the door I found Clay pacing in the hallway bitting his nails. "Cl-Clay..? Are you ok?" George said with a worried tone. "Ju-Just worried..." Clay said fidgeting. "Ok...well there's hot water le-left. Thanks for letting me go first..." George said looking at the ground.

I hugged Clay tearing a bit. I said that I needed to sleep and Clay said that's fine. As I walked to the room he was letting me stay in I suddenly felt Clay hug me from behind crying that he's sorry. I took Clay by the hands and took him to my room. I kissed his hands looking at him. "Its not your fault Clay..." I stood up walking putting on some clothes. I could feel Clay's gaze. I went back over to Clay kissing his hands again. He kept apologizing asking it we could leave it behind us. I looked him in his sparkling emerald eyes squeezing his hands tightly. "George...please I just...I...you...we...I'm sorry!" Clay said suddenly sobbing. "No! It's n-not...it's complicated..." I said not wanting him to know. "Ca-Can I sleep with you t-tonight...George?" Clay said shyly with tears. "Su-Sure Clay." I said with a half smile.

Clay got showered after I spent a little time hugging him telling him it wasn't his fault. I knew I liked Clay at this point. My parents couldn't find out about this. Clay got out of the shower looking at me with teary eyes. I sat up on the bed and held out my arms signaling to hug me. Clay ran up and hugged me as he started to cry. I didn't want him to think he was at fault. Thinking about made me want to cry. "We should sleep now Clay." I said lifting his head up looking him in the eyes. "Ri-Right.." Clay smiled hugging me. As he looked to the side I sat there and started to drift off Clay's warm embrace being conformable. I could feel Clay start to cry shaking uncontrollably. I lifted my arm and placed on his head stroking it and just playing in general. I think this helped him calm down. When I realized he was asleep I kissed his forehead sleeping shortly after.

Hey lovelys 508 words I hope you enjoyed I will get more out asic :)