hoodies (fluff)

As Clay sat there holding George he noticed that George had a hoodie poking out of his luggage. "Mm" Clay was thinking what to do. Clay dashed to his luggage snatching the hoodie running off to his room. George just giggled and walked to the living room sitting down waiting for Clay. Once Clay had come in the room he sat on the ground smiling at George. "Um Clay...are you ok?" George asked confused. "Yes...will you sit next to me?" Clay asked. George thought for a second. "No I think I'm just going to lay down. I don't feel good so I'm just going to lay for a bit..." George stated getting up. George was confused on why his boyfriend was acting so strange.

Suddenly he was hugged from behind. "Can I join you love?" Clay asked. He wasn't acting strange anymore he was just there. George looked at Clay making eye contact. "Are you sure your ok? We should run your temp?" George asked turning. "No I'm fine you said you wanted lay down so let's do it I'm tired anyway." Clay stated walking to him bedroom. George walked to the guest room closing the door. George wanted to be alone for a bit. He loved his boyfriend alot more than anything but he needed some space. He sat on the bed thinking. 'Should I have let him lay with me? Should I have sat with him despite his strange behavior? Fuck I don't know...I should go to him lay down with him...'

George got up opening the door walking to Clay's room. He knocked on his door 3 time hearing sniffles. George was worried for a second but I passed when the door opened. "Want to lay together?" George asked hugging Clay. "Sure." Clay said he sounded like he was crying. That's because he was. He thought he ruined things with George already while they where dating. Perhaps he was to controlling? Or maybe because George didn't actually want this? Could it have been that he was the problem? Clay didn't know. "Clay?" George asked. "Yes love?" Do you want to lay down?" George asked. "Oh yea sure...um George...is there something you want?" Clay asked holding George's hand walking to the bed. "No." George said laying down patting the bed signaling Clay to get on with him.

"Baby be honest were you crying?" George said kissing Clay playing with his hair. Clay seemed to panic as if George found his secret. "I-I-I N-Yes- Maybe I-I-I don't know!" Clay shuddered. "Clay...it's ok if you were ill love you either way." Clay teared hiding his face rolling over. "I love you Georgie." Clay wined. George scooted closer to Clay spooning him. "I love you too." George whispered.

468 words I love you all and appreciate your patience and support it's been awhile since my last update but anyways this was definitely rushed to don't mind that anyways it'd 3:30 am I'm tired asf so goodnight lovelys