getting together (fluff)

George woke up in the middle of the night to Clay squeezing him. George sighed and got up lifting Clay's chin up with his index finger looking him in his tear soaked eyes. "George...are you mad at me..." Clay asked with a shaky voice. "No Clay...I just...it's complicated...it's not anything you did...I am just...scared..." George admitted. "Scared of what Georgie..." Clay asked in a hushed tone. "I...WE FUCKED AND I WAS INTO IT AND NOW MY PARENTS ARE GOING TO DISOWN ME AND GET A RESTRAININGORDER AGAINST ME!" George said sobbing. "George it's ok. Your parents aren't going to do anything. I promise." Clay said hugging George. "I love you Clay..." George said quietly. "I love you too George." Clay said hugging George tightly.

In the morning Clay woke up. He was still holding George. Clay sighed and grabbed his phone from the night stand. 12:44 pm. He got up and went to his room texting George.

Dream
Do you wanna be my boyfriend?

He was nervous so he locked the door. Clay wanted George to be happy but he didn't want him to worry about his parents. A few hours later he heard his phone buzz. He was nervous but checked anyway. It was a notification from Instagram. Clay sighed and tossed his phone to the side deciding to make his bed. He heard the door open and he stopped everything. He heard three short knocks on his door.

He checked his phone and saw that George had read his message. Clay walked over to his door and unlocked it opening it slowly. Once it was fully opened Clay looked at George with a small smile. George began to smile widely tackling Clay. "Yes!" George screamed. Clay smiled kissing George's jawline. They were both giggling. Eventually Clay got up and took George's hand helping him up.

George's smiled disappeared as he was thinking more about it. "What about...my parents..." George said in a hushed tone. "Forget them George! Are you happy!?" Clay said sternly. "Y-Yes...b-but-" "GEORGE! Are you happy?" Clay shouted cutting George off. George looked at Clay making eye contact. "Yes...I'll s-stop worrying about m-my pa-parents." George said kissing Clay's chest. "Th-Thats better...but George...if you ever worry about it again we can talk about it ok?" Clay said wrapping his arms around George. George nodded squeezing Clay tightly. "Cl-Clay?" George said getting Clay's attention. "Yes Georgie?" Clay asked looking at George. "Can we lay down...we've been standing foreveeerrr." George said quietly looking down. "Yea!" Clay said weezing.

As they went to the bed they heard a knock on the door. Clay looked down at George sitting him down on the bed. "I'll be right back." Clay said giggling. George smiled "Ok Clay." George said as Clay walked away. Clay opened the door seeing the Amazon guy with his package. Clay signed the paper and took the package inside thanking the Amazon guy. He walked back to the bedroom seeing George spread out like a starfish. "George!" Clay weezed. George blushed and quickly curled up into a ball. Clay sat down holding a knife opening the package. "Yes oh my god! Its my mystery sex toys!" Clay yelled looking through the box. George sat up. "What?" George said with a confused tone. "Oh I bought a mystery sex toy box...there's like 50 sex toys!" Clay said excitedly. "Oh...that's cool..." George said nervously. "George...what are you thinking?" Clay said with a frown. "Oh me nothing..." George said looking down bitting his lip. Clay looked at George. "They aren't for...never mind.." George said softly looking to the side. "What? No not for anyone. I just got them because it was another mystery box." Clay said putting the box down. "Maybe we can try them." Clay suggested. "Yea let's do it" George said smiling.

655 words yalls hope you enjoy I'll be making more soon I promise.