George's arivle (fluff and lil smut)

"George hello!" Clay said with a smile stretching from ear to ear. George just ran up and hugged him. Clay blushed holding George tight in thier embrace. "Clay I'm finally here!" George said with excitement. Clay's stomach growled making a funny noise making the two giggle. "Are you hungry after your long journey?" Clay asked still weezing. "Yes actually...I need to unpack and stuff though.." George said slowly still embracing Clay.

Clay felt his towel drop and immediately he let go of George and grabbed his towel covering himself. George blushed a crismin tone looking down at where Clay had his hand. Clay embarrassed ran to his bedroom putting on some clothes. George felt his jeans get tight. 'Fuck why now with him especially..I don't like my best friend right?' George sat and thought hearing the door open from the doorway. "I am so sorry George. I didn't mean for that t-to happen.." Clay said scratching the back of his head embarrassed. "No it's ok really..." George said pulling his hoodie over his 'situation'

"All that aside...what do you want me to make for breakfast while you unpack? Clay said a slight smile appearing on his face. "You can make whatever!" George said smiling. "Are you ok with bacon eggs and pancakes?" Clay asked smiling. "Yes that sounds delicious. Where is the guest bedroom by the way?" George asked smiling. "Oh I'll show you!" Clay said running over and grabbing George's hand practically yanking him to the guest bedroom. "Here it is this took forever to clean so be kind to it." Clay said laughing obviously joking. "Ok! Thank you Clay...for letting me stay with you and lending me this room an-""No need Georgie." Clay interrupted. George blushed and sat on the bed. Clay smiled and walked to the kitchen. Taking out the eggs, bacon, flour, and other necessities he started to cook breakfast for the two.

Once George was finished packing he silently walked out to the kitchen. Smelling the bacon and looking at the golden brown pancakes. He sat down at the counter on one of the bar stools Clay had next to it. George stared at the blonde boy admiring him. Clay just kept cooking not noticing the dark haired boy staring. Clay started to hum sweater weather by neighborhood. George sat there and listened to Clay's calming voice closing his eyes smiling. "Oh hey George." Clay said suddenly giving the other a fright. "Hey Clay." George said with a smile. "Foods almost ready. You can have how ever much you want. I made plenty." Clay said smiling grabbing two plates and some topings for the pancakes.

Clay put 3 pancakes on his plate 1 egg and 3 pieces of bacon. Topping his pancakes with butter syrup a strawberry that was cut in half with 3 blueberries. "Mhm yea that looks ok.." Clay mumbled quietly. George giggled a bit catching Clay's attention. "What?" Clay said tilting his head slightly. "Nothing nothing." George said smiling. George didn't know why but he felt like kissing Clay. George ignored his thoughts and grabbed 3 pancakes 2 pieces of bacon and 1 egg. Topping his pancakes with butter powder sugar and a strawberry. George put syrup on his bacon and salt and pepper on his egg. Clay started eating when George was finnished. After the meal George looked at Clay thanking him for the breakfast.

Hey lovelys 569 words :) I hope you enjoyed