cleaning (clays pov) :) (Fluff)

I got up and grabbed my phone opening YouTube searching heatwaves by glass animals. I started to pick up trash and throwing it away. My desk still had broken glass from when George rejected me on valentines day. I picked it up carefully and threw it away. I grabbed a bandaid and put it on my cut I got on my finger. It was 2:53 am and I had 3 hours. This was going to take forever. I started to clean the bathroom and the guest bedroom. Washing all the sheets. When I finally finnished it was 4:19 am.

I put on a hoodie and some jeans and walked over to the gas station I lived close to. I felt the cold breeze against my cheeks. I was thinking but not about what to get but about...George. I couldn't stop thinking about him. When I arrived at the gas station I walked in and saw a hoodie. I forgot George's size so I just got him an XXL he wouldn't mind if was a 'little' big right? I got a box of chocolates and some flowers. They smelled nice they were blue violets. I felt all tingly thinking about George and his cute little giggle. I paid for the stuff and went home. It was now 4:53 am George might be there any second! I started to run to my apartment. I got there and unlocked the door and locked it behind me. Waiting for George I sat on the bed starting to feel tired. It was ok for me to fall asleep George knew where the spare key was. I wanted to greet him at the door I couldn't fall asleep.

After 20 minutes of waiting I figured he wasn't going to be here at 5. I grabbed my phone and put it on the charger getting up walking towards my bathroom. I took my shirt off throwing it in the hamper. Starting the shower taking my shorts off I heard my phone buzz. I sliped them off and walked over to my phone. It was a text from George.

Georgenotfound
Are you asleep dwemy weemy

Dream
No about to take a shower why?

Georgenotfound
No reason I'm getting off the plane so I thought I might text you

Dream
Oh do you want me to come get you?

Georgenotfound
No go take your shower

Dream
Ok gogy

Georgenotfound
See you soon

Dream
You remember where the key is?

Georgenotfound
Yes yes

Dream
Good because I might not be out of the shower.

Georgenotfound
Do you ever sleep

Dream
Why does that matter? 🤣

Georgenotfound
Pfft well I'm going to be there soon so goodbye

Dream
Bye Georgie poo

I would have to make this shower quick so I could greet him. Setting my phone down I ran to the shower tripping a bit. I sat in the shower letting the water spit on my back. 'George will be here shortly... so I will have to make this quick. God thinking about him making me so tingly. His laugh. His smile. His hair. Just him. God. I can't be in love with my best friend right? I shut off the water and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my waist. And walked out to the living room hearing three small knocks. I ran to the door opening it to see George.

Hi lovelys 566 words imma publish another part after this one I hope you enjoyed :)