Bottle

*Readers pov*

Joel: We need to get back.

You: Why?

Joel: I forgot the route a bit.

You: Once we get back to the place that I shot up with my M4A1, we find Bill and rob him?

Joel: No...No, he owes me. It's not stealing.

We go back into the building, the bodies still there and the rope giving me flashbacks.

We see a runner run up from the window, sprinting over the bodies of It's brothers and sisters.

I go for my knuckle duster but he gets shot from the right. I quickly pull out my pistol and aim at the person with the knuckle dusters on.

We look over at a chubby white man with a gas mask on.

Bill: Come on! I saw infected near, they will be here!

Joel: Cutter cleared them off.

Bill: Then lets move.

We begin running out as he closes the gate behind us. We run and open the door to a laundry shop as I see a clicker run out the exit door.

I run up and smack its head against the wall and stabbed the 2 runners coming up in the head.

We move on as we jump through a opened double sided lorry truck and ran towards a bar through the open door. Bill and Joel closes it behind us.

Ellie: Man...that was close.

Bill gets closer to me and Ellie as he takes off his mask and reaches for something in his pocket.

Ellie: Thanks for the heroics and all.

He looks at her, waiting.

Ellie: Umm.. I'm Ellie.

She goes for a handshake but I put my hand on her wrist to signal for her not to do that

He see's this as an advantage and immediately puts handcuffs on me and Ellie around a pipe.

Ellie: What the fuck? Joel?

Joel: Bill.

You: What the fuck, fatty?!

Joel: Bill!

Joel gets closer but he pulls out a pistol.

Bill: Turn around and get on your knees.

Joel: Just calm down a second.

Bill: Turn around and get on your knees!

He repeats.

Joel: Alright.

He turns around and he immediately knees him into the back of his knee as he drops down.

I turn to the struggling Ellie.

I whisper.

You: Learn this.

I pop my thumb knuckle out as I slither out my hand from the handcuff. I pop it back.

I pull out my Pistol and aim it at him.

You: Bill.

He turns around, surrendering.

Ellie takes it a step forward and rips off the pipe connected with her handcuff and starts beating the shit out of the surrendered Bill.

Joel runs to her and stops her.

Joel: Stop!

Bill: Son of a bitch!

I can't contain my laughter as I begin laughing whilst wheezing silenty.

Joel turns to him.

Joel: Are you done?

Bill: Am I done?

He holds his hand in pain.

Bill: You come into my home! Set off all my traps! You damn near break my shootin' arm! Who the fuck is this punk and what is she doing here!?

I get close to him in the face.

You: Who the fuck you talking to like that?

I push him.

Joel: Enough, Cutter!

Bill: Don't get me started on that! You bring Cutter into my home?! The man who killed many, mercilessly! The man who survived 8 shots in his back and made the man eat them 1 by 1.

Thats a fucking myth. I mean...I did get shot but I didn't make him eat it! I made him choke on it!

You: What are you? Scared?

Bill: Wh-What the fuck are you even doing here?!

Ellie: We are here as you owe Joel some favours!

I put both my hands on Ellies handcuffs and break them. It drops to the floor, clanking.

She whispers to me.

Ellie: Thanks, dude...

Bill: I owe Joel some favours. Is this some kind of joke?

Joel chucks down the pipe.

Joel: I'll cut to the chase. I need a car.

Bill: Well it is a joke. Joel needs a car. Even if I had one thats working what makes you think I'll give you it? Yeah, sure, Joel. Take my car. Take all my food whilst you're at it.

Ellie: Looks like you can lose some of that food.

I snicker. That was a really fucking good one.

Bill: Now listen to me, you little shit.

He pulls out a machete to her and in a blink I punch his hand and it goes flying behind the counter.

Ellie: No, fuck you!