Chapter 3: New Friends

I didn't care who saw me since everyone pretty much hated me, however I wasn't expecting the person who walked in to give me a hug.

"Are you okay?" The girl asked. She pulled away from the hug and I saw she was one of the new students.

"Don't worry about me," I whispered.

"I think I'm too nice to not worry. One of my friends saw you run in here and told me to see if you were okay. My name's Chica." The girl, Chica, offered her hand to help me up so I took it. She was actually just as tall as me, but she was a tiny bit wider. She still looked skinny though. She had blonde hair cut in a bob and pretty purple eyes. She wore a thin yellow long sleeved shirt with a heart shaped design on it. She wore white shorts and yellow and white sneakers.

"I'm (Y/N)," I said, hesitantly.

"You seem nice. Maybe we can hang out later."

"People tend to stay away from me, and anyone I hang out with gets bullied with me. I'd rather not."

"I don't care what other people think. And neither should you."

The bell rang and I just made both of us late to class. I looked in the mirror and saw my (E/C) eyes were red and puffy. People will know I was crying.
"I'm sorry you have to be late for class. Where is your next class?" I asked.

"It's no problem at all. I'm going to English," she said, looking at her schedule. I looked over her shoulder at her schedule.

"We have the same English class. Come on, I'll take you there."

"Great!" She picked up a cupcake backpack and I gave her a funny look. "What? It's cute."

I smiled and nodded. We walked out of the bathroom and through the empty halls. When we got to class, the teacher, Mrs. Spring, asked why we were late.

"We are soooo sorry. I got lost and (Y/N) helped me out. I'm Chica, by the way," Chica explained.

"Alright, I'll let it slide. Take your seats now. We will begin the lesson. And welcome to Crystal High," Mrs. Spring said. We took our seats and glanced at each other every once in a while. After the lesson, we had 15 minutes before the bell rang to do whatever we wanted. Chica walked over to me and I helped her with organizing her binder. A guy and his cronies walked over to us and pushed me out of my seat.

"Outta the way, killer. I need to introduce myself to this cute babe," he said, sitting in my seat. It was none other than Dylan, captain of the football team and part of the popular group. "I'm Dylan."

"And I'm sorry. You have no right to just push my friend out of her seat," Chica said.

"Actually, I do. You see, your little 'friend' is related to the guy that murdered the 5 kids at the pizzeria."

"It doesn't mean she's a killer. She obviously can tell that her dad's actions were wrong. (Y/N) may be related to a killer, but I'm completely sure that she isn't a killer herself. Has she ever killed?"

"N-no. But-"

"Then you can't assume, babe," Chica said, getting up and helping me back on my feet. We went to some empty desks in a corner of the classroom and talked for a bit. No one bothered us and, for once, I felt like I actually fit in.

"So who are your friends?" I asked. "You keep mentioning them."

"Oh, they are the other 4 students, Bonnie, Flynn, Freddy, and Gavin. Freddy and Gavin are twins, Flynn acts like a bad ass, and Bonnie is the guitarist."

"I've already met Bonnie and Flynn. That was very interesting."

"That's awesome. Hey, we all have the same lunch so we should sit together!"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course. Honestly, I don't care if your dad is a killer or not. I only care about you and your personality."

I nodded. The bell rang and Chica and I made our way towards the cafeteria for lunch. We paid for our food and went over to a table where Bonnie, Flynn, and two boys, who looked identical except for their hair and eye color, sat.

Little did I know that all the popular teens were staring and glaring at me and were planning something.