Chapter 6: The Hang Out

(A/N So here is the chapter. I decided to post it today. Chapter 7 might get posted April 27 as well so look out for that. Thanks so much for all the views and votes! I'm really tired right now so if there are any mistakes, I will fix them later. Hope you enjoy!)

We arrived at a big blue house. It had a neatly cut lawn, beautiful flower garden, everything perfectly in its place. I was about to open my car door but Gavin beat me to it.

"Milady," he said, bowing a little. I giggled and got out of the car. We walked into the house and it was just as perfect as the outside.

"Come on, we are going to our room," Freddy said, guiding us to a large sized room with two beds on either side of the room. There were books, a TV, a desk and laptop, and a few beanbag chairs. I sat in a blue bean bag chair while everyone else sat on the bed or in other chairs.

"So who wants to play truth or dare?" Gavin asked, smiling evilly.

"I don't trust you, but sure," I said.

"Excellent choice, (Y/N). Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to give me a kiss." Everyone stared at me and I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek. Everyone started laughing and he frowned. "That's not what I asked for."

"You asked for a kiss. You didn't specify where you wanted the kiss so I kissed you on the cheek. Deal with it."

"You are tricky. . ."

I shrugged. "Truth or dare, Chica?"

"Truth," she chirped.

"Who is your crush?"

Chica's face flushed and then turned bright red. "I-I don't have one. . ."

"That's not true. Tell us the truth," Freddy said.

"Fine. It's. . ." She mumbled the last part.

"Who?"

"Freddy," she whispered. Freddy's face turned bright red too. The rest of us were laughing. The game continued for a bit and finally, Bonnie asked me.

"Truth," I said, not wanting to do a dare again. I chose dare for the last five times I was asked.

"Tell us who your crush is."

"I don't have one," I said with a straight face, my voice not faltering. It was kinda true since I wasn't entirely sure who I really liked.

"Really?" Flynn asked. "Ye don't have yer own special one?" He was dared to talk like a pirate for the rest of the night.

"I'm serious."

"Huh, that's interesting," Freddy said.

"Hey (Y/N)," Gavin said.

"Hey Gavin," I replied back, with a face like :3.

"How about you do one last dare?"

"Hmm. What do I get outta this?"

"The thrill of not knowing what the dare is and not being able to back out at all."

"Ok. What's the dare?"

"No backing out now. The dare is to kiss the guy you like the most on the lips for at least 3 seconds."

"Specific. You learned your lesson. Bad for me."

"So who are you gonna kiss?"

I looked around at the boys. They all stared back at me, awaiting my action. I looked down at my hands in my lap. I never had my first kiss and I don't know if I want it with a person I just met.

"(Y/N), we are waiting," Gavin said.

"I-I can't do it," I said.

"It's a dare. You can't back out."

"I never had my first kiss. I don't want it with someone I barely know. It's something valuable to me so if you could respect that, I would appreciate it."

They all stared at me and Gavin looked pissed off. He glared at me, then looked away. I felt guilty for not doing the dare and also from the look Gavin's eyes showed: Sadness. He was expecting a kiss. Whether it was him or not, he was still expecting a kiss to happen.

"I think I should go home," I said, standing up and walking to the door.

"Wait, (Y/N)," Chica said. "You don't have to leave."

"I want to go home. I am planning on going to school tomorrow and I want a good night's rest."

"Let me walk you home," Freddy said.

"You don't have to. It's fine," I said.

"No I insist."

Finally I agreed. I said goodbye to everyone and Freddy and I walked out of the house. The sun was just starting to set and it looked absolutely beautiful.

"You felt uncomfortable didn't you?" Freddy asked.

"Yeah. It's just... Gavin gave me such a sad look that I felt guilty for not doing the dare," I explained.

"It was personal to you. I will talk to him and let him know he can't do something like that to you."

"Thanks, Fred."

"No problem, (N/N)."

We arrived at my house and I turned to Freddy. I gave him a hug and he accepted. Before he let go, he kissed the top of my head. I blushed bright red. He let go and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (N/N)," he said, turning and walking away.

"Bye," was all I could say in a small voice. I went into the house and rushed upstairs before Mara could see my face. After my face calmed down a little, I said goodnight to Mara and went to bed in (F/C) pajamas. Let's just say my dreams were full of romance and wonderful things.