Other Fazbear

"I-I like... Gold," I said. I looked away blushing. Then I felt someone's arms wrap around me. I looked up and was met with the touch of Gold's soft lips. He smiled.

"I'm glad we feel the same way about each other," he said. I heard Chica fangirling and the other guys cheering for Gold. I smiled.

We stayed at the park for a while. I started getting sleepy. I was sitting between Gold's legs and he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back and he rested his chin on my head.

"Tired?" he whispered.

"Mhm," I mumbled.

"Wanna go home?"

"I don't want you to leave because of me."

"Just let me know when you want to leave." I nodded and tried to stay awake for as long as I could. No one else seemed to notice my tiredness. My eyes started drooping and I started falling asleep.

-=~=-

I woke up in my bed. Wait, I didn't go home. I got up and walked downstairs. I saw Mara... Talking to Gold... He brought me home.

"Hey," he said when he saw me. I waved.

"This young gentleman brought you home. You were out cold and you were all snuggled up to him," Mara said. I blushed. Gold walked over to me and kissed the top of my head.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine. Thank you," I said.

"No problem."

Mara left to go to work and we sat in my room watching some Adventure Time, by Gold's request. We sat on my bed, me leaning on Gold and him having an arm around me.

"So, are we a thing now?" he asked, looking down at me.

"If you want," I responded.

He kissed me and I kissed back. He wrapped both arms around me and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I ran my hands through his short blonde hair. We pulled away and smiled at each other. He picked me up and placed me on his lap and we watched the TV again.

"I'm hungry. How about you?" I asked.

"Wanna go out to eat?" he asked.

"Sure. Where to?"

"How about that little diner with the garden down the block?"

"Okay. Let's go!"

"You are going in your PJs?"

I looked down and saw I was indeed wearing my pajamas. I blushed, grabbed some clothes from my closet and went to the bathroom to change. All the while, Gold was laughing as he turned off the TV and headed towards the door. I changed quickly and we left. We walked to the diner and had lunch. It was quite entertaining, us making jokes and laughing most of the time. It was fun. After lunch, he took me to the garden in the back of the diner that was open to the public. No one but us were there. We sat on a bench and just looked at the vibrant colors and beautifully blooming flowers.

Gold picked some flowers and started weaving them together. When he was done, he successfuly made a flower crown and placed it on my head.

"You know how to make flower crowns?" I giggled.

"Yeah. Freddy and I had an older sister when we were alive who taught us how to make them. Sometimes I wonder where our families are now," he said.

"They probably miss you dearly."

Gold nodded. We left the garden and walked around town a bit. We ran into Eleanor and her group, but they apologized to me for their wrong doing and we exchanged phone numbers. They must have seen the news story about my father. They seemed legit and even Gold said they were okay. He did have powers, he told me, that could tell when someone was lying.

After our walk, he walked me back home.

"I will see you tomorrow," he said, kissing me quickly.

"Okay, Other Fazbear," I said. He rolled his eyes and hugged me. I walked inside the house and Gold left.

"How was the date?" Mara asked. When did she get home?

"It wasn't an official date, but it was fun," I stated.

"Good. Anything you wanna do today?"

"No. Oh wait! Let's hang out together like we promised."

We got all snacks, muffins, movies, and video games together and had a blast. I texted Gold while we watched Tangled.

(Y/N)- Hiya.
Gold- Hey. Tomorrow, you wanna hang out with the gang and go to an amusement park?
(Y/N)- I would love to.
Gold- Okay. We will pick you up at 9 AM. Love you babe (Y/N)- Love you too.

Today was a great day, but tomorrow will be better. And finally...

I was happy...