Chapter Fourteen

Cassie’s POV

Did he say what I think he said? No, I probably heard wrong.

 “What did you say?” I ask carefully

 “Do you want to go on a date with me?” he asks again. This can’t be true. Oh my god. I can’t believe this!

 “I-I-I’d love to” I say and he smiles

 “Great! Get dressed, we’re leaving when you’re done” he says with a big smile on his face

 “What shall I wear?” I ask when he turns around

 “That doesn’t matter, you’re beautiful in everything” he says and gives me a smile and leaves.

If I wasn’t in the same house I would scream as high as I could. I walk into the room again and start looking for something nice to wear. Why can’t I find anything?!

I hear a knock on the door and Kikwang comes in.

 “What is it Cassie? You don’t look happy”

 “I can’t find something to wear! This is not the right time for not finding anything!”

 “Let me help you” he says and starts looking in the bags

 “You’re not going to find anything. I’ve looked everywhere” I say and he pulls out a dress that reaches the knees. That’s the dress I’ve been looking for!

 “Isn’t this the one?” he asks

 “Oh thank you Kikwang! I couldn’t find it!” I say and hug him and he laughs

 “You should get dressed, you don’t want to be late for your first date” he says and gives me a smile and then leaves.

I change my clothes and dry my hair and fix makeup and stuff like that. I look in the mirror and smile proudly at myself. It’s not too much and it’s not too little, it’s exactly perfect.

I walk down the stairs and see how Yoseob starts to stare at me.

 “You’re beautiful” he says and I blush

 “Thank you” I say and look at him. With his new hairstyle he looks more mature and that means that he looks more hot than cute.

 “Shall we?” he asks and opens the door for me and I nod. We walk to the car and we sit down and he starts to drive somewhere.

 “Where are we going?”

 “You’ll see” he smiles.

We stop in front of a restaurant and I see at the sign that it has 5 stars. I can’t eat here! It’s too expensive! I stop before we walk in to the restaurant and Yoseob turns around and look at me “What is it?” he asks

 “I can’t go in here”

 “And why is that?”

 “It has 5 stars”

 “And?”

 “It’s too expensive. If I eat here I will get broke”

 “What are you thinking about? You’re not going to pay anything. I’ll pay, don’t worry”

 “No Yoseob, there is no need to do that”

 “Don’t make me tickle you in front of everyone” he says.

 “That’s blackmail!” I say and follow after him.

Yoseob’s POV

We walk in to the restaurant and I think some kind of waitress walk towards us.

 “Name please”

 “Yang Yoseob” I say and she nods

 “This way” she show us the way to a table for two and she place two menus in front of us and then leave.

 “Why can’t I see what this things costs?” Cassie says

 “That’s because the menu you have is for girls, so that they don’t have to worry about the price when they’re on a date or something like that”

 “Can I borrow yours then?”

 “Nope” I say and smiles

 “That’s unfair” she says and cross her arms over her chest.

We order our food and while waiting we talk about nothing special. I’m glad it’s not awkward. I know I got feelings for her really fast and that’s why I want to go on some dates with her so I can get to know her in real person and not with some messages.

 “So you listen to our music, is there anyone else that you listen to?” I ask when it becomes quiet

 “Well I listen to many different artists but from South Korea it’s probably MYNAME, MBLAQ, NU’EST and so on” she has good taste

 “And because you don’t want to say your bias in B2ST say your bias in those groups” don’t I have anything else to some up with?!

 “Uhm… well in MYNAME its Seyong, in NU’EST its JR. But I really have hard to choose my bias in MBLAQ but it’s between Joon, Mir and Cheondoong” she says and I nod

Cassie’s POV

It becomes silent. Awkward… I look around and see a waitress walking towards us with our food.

 “This looks delicious” Yoseob says and lick his lips. He must be starving. He quickly starts eat from everything at once from the plate. “Aren’t you going to eat?” he asks with his mouth full with food and looks at me. He’s so cute! I nod and start to eat slowly from the plate. He gives me a big smile and I give him a weak smile, why did I do that? His face turns from happy to serious and he stops eating. “What is it?” he asks

 “Nothing, I was just thinking” I mumble

 “About what?”

 “Why”

 “Why what?”

 “Why did you ask me out?” I say and he looks straight into my grey eyes and then he starts smiling

 “I kinda like you, you’re different. Not like other girls, not like other fans. You’re going to live with us for 10 weeks and you haven’t fangirled once except when you saw who we were. You know what I mean?” he says and I start to blush. “Aww you’re blushing!” he says and gives me a hug.

When we finished eating we starts walking around in a park that is really close. I look at Yoseob, why haven’t I noticed before that he can be so hot?! After awhile of walking around we go back to the car and drive back to the dorm. We step into the house and notice that everyone is asleep. We walk through the corridor and I stop in front of the room.

 “Thank you for tonight, Yoseob. I loved it” I say and look into his deep brown eyes.

 “You’re welcome, Cassie. Goodnight” he says and kisses my forehead and goes to his own room.

I walk in to my room and throw myself on the bed and look at the ceiling with a big smile on my face. The best day in my life.

Dongwoon’s POV

I see them walk into the dorm and they stop in front of Kikwang’s room. They say something to each other and then Yoseob kisses her forehead. Why didn’t I ask her out?! He walks to his room and Cassie walks with a big smile in to Kikwang’s room. Tomorrow I will ask her if she wants to go out with me. I have to. I don’t know why I have this sort of feelings. I just feel that Cassie belongs to me and no one else, especially not Yoseob.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for taking so long! Really don't know what to write anymore!

If you have any ideas please comment and tell me!! :D