Chapter Nineteen

Kikwang’s POV

It’s kind of cute that Cassie and Yoseob are together but now I can’t be with Cassie without Yoseob thinking that she’s cheating. I think they should at least have waited for 5 weeks and not 3 weeks. Junhyung also told me that Dongwoon likes Cassie, a bit of a shock actually. Poor Dongwoon, he will be crushed when he will know that Cassie and Yoseob is together. To be honest I actually think Cassie would have waited a bit longer and see if her feelings will change. She is still really young to be thinking of love, and even if Yoseob is a couple of months older than me I think I’m a bit more mature than him. But that’s just what I think. Anyway, I need to find some kind of shirt because we’re going to meet Yoseob and Cassie on the airport. I think Cassie is right, I don’t think I own a shirt because when I need one I can never find one.

Hyunseung’s POV

I look at myself in the mirror and try to figure out how I should have my hair. Ugh I really hate my hair today, not my hair day. I hear my phone calling so I quickly pick it up

 “Hello?”

 “Hyunseung, is that you?” I hear my mum say and I can hear her cry

 “Mum what is it?”

 “Your dad”

 “What’s wrong with dad?!” I shout. I could already feel tears falling down my cheeks. Please don’t tell me what I think you will tell me.

 “He’s dead”

Cassie’s POV

Finally back in South Korea! In some way the boy dorm has started to feel like a home to me. I can just be myself there and well… I can just be myself there. Okay I know I said the same thing twice, I’m not the best person to create sentences, hehe.

I look around and see the guys stand there.

 “Kikwang!” I shout and run towards him

 “Friendo!” he shouts back and hugs me. Okay, me and Kikwang have become really good friends, of course I’m good friends with the others too but Kikwang is my best friend. Probably because we share the same room now, yes we’ve started to share room because I felt bad about him sleeping on the couch but now I will probably sleeping in the same room as Yoseob.

 “Where is Hyunseung?” Yoseob asks and everyone’s faces turns from happy to sad

 “He… went home for awhile” Doojoon says

 “Why?” I ask carefully

 “His father passed away” Dongwoon says and looks at me. I don’t know how to react. For only one second ago I was so happy to see everyone but now I just want to cry out.

Without saying anything we head back to the dorm.

I walk in to mine and Kikwang’s room and after awhile Dongwoon comes in and sits next to me. He put an arm behind my back and I rest my head against his shoulder. I’m trying so hard to hold in my tears. “How are you?” he asks and that’s when I let go. I hug him tight and start to cry

 “Not good at all. The meeting with my parents didn’t work out well and Hyunseung’s dad is dead, and I want to support him but I can’t! This sucks!” I say and he hugs me back

 “I know, I understand how you feel” he says and I push him away. Okay now I was pissed off.

 “Understand how I feel?! Oh so your parents didn’t care at all when you were younger, your father hit you in the face and called you a whore, I didn’t know that!”

 “Cassie I didn’t mean it like that” Dongwoon says and I stand up

 “Then how did you mean?! Tell me because I really want to know!” I shout and Dongwoon stays silent. “Exactly” I say and is about to leave the room when I feel him pull me against him and he presses his lips against mine. I’m shocked. I can’t move.

Dongwoon’s POV

“I love you Cassie” I whispers and I can see her face turning red from anger. She lifts her hand and slaps me hard in the face. Ouch.

 “Oh my god Dongwoon, I can’t believe you! Your best friend’s father just passed away and the only thing you are thinking about right now is love! What the hell is wrong with you?!” she almost screams and pushes me more away from her. “Screw you” she says and run down the stairs. Why the hell did I do that? Seriously, what is wrong with me?

Yoseob’s POV

I see Cassie run down the stairs, crying. I take her hand and she looks at me with red eyes.

 “Cassie what’s wrong?” I ask and she just shakes her head

 “Ask him!” she says and point at Dongwoon who comes walking down the stairs. What has he down now?

I let go of Cassie for a second and I see her run out from the house.

 “Cassie wait!” I shout and Junhyung looks at me

 “I’ll handle this, don’t worry” he says and I nod slowly. When Junhyung close the door after him I look at Dongwoon.

 “What did you to her?” I try with a calm voice

 “Nothing” Dongwoon says but I know he’s lying

 “What did you do to her?!” I scream

 “I kissed her, so what?” he says with an uncaring voice. He kissed my girlfriend.

 “She’s my girlfriend, what the hell were you thinking?!” I shout and he looks down at the floor. I take a deep breath and let out a sigh.

 “I’m sorry” he mumbles

 “Your sorry?! Oh that’s cool, I don’t care at all that you kiss my girlfriend, no not at all! Go ahead make out with her if you want, marry her! I don’t care!” okay enough with sarcasm “How could you do that Dongwoon?! She isn’t just my girlfriend, she’s my responsibility! She ran away! What happens if Junhyung don’t find her, do you know how fast she is?! I trusted you Dongwoon, you were my friend, but I guess I was wrong”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend wanted more drama so here you go! I think you know who you

are ;) x