Chapter Twelve

It’s Friday today, that means the day with Hyunseung. I haven’t been talking much to him or Doojoon. I don’t know why but I guess it’s because they are the oldest ones.

We quietly sit in the car and start to drive to somewhere… I see a sign and I think we’re leaving Seoul.

 “Hyunseung, where are we going?” I ask

 “Oh it’s just a bit further away. Don’t worry” he says and I nod. “Why don’t you sing again?” he asks and I look at him.

 “You really think I should do it again?”

 “Yepp” he says short and I start to think of a song.

 “I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life

 “I love your voice” he says and I smile

 “Thank you, now why don’t you sing for me?” I say and smirk

 “Why don’t you just play a song and listen to my solo?”

 “Because I want to hear it live” I say and he looks at me.

 “Byeori bitnaneun areumdaun bamiyaiya I bami yeongwonhagil nae soeul jababwa pureun dalbichi areumdaun bamiyaiya nawa jeo haneureul georeobwa” he sings and I look at him with a jealous look

 “Why do you have to be so good at singing?” I joke

 “Sweetheart, I’m famous” he jokes back and I laugh.

We start talking about nothing and when we finally arrive we walk out of the car and he drags me to some place.

 “Are we in some kind of hurry?”

 “Kind of” he says and we stop in front of some kind of restaurant

 “Is this where we’re going to spend the day or are you just hungry?”

 “This is where we’re going to spend the day” he says and drags me in.

Hyunseung’s POV

We step in to the restaurant and the chef comes out from the kitchen and smiles at me.

 “Hyunseung, long time no seen! Where have you been?” he asks and walks towards me

 “You know tours and stuff”

 “Oh who is that?” he says and look at Cassie “Hi I’m Hojun, what’s your name?”

 “If you should have noticed by now she’s American, she can’t speak Korean”

 “Oh… well, hi there. I’m Hojun, and who are you?” he asks in bad English and Cassie laughs quietly.

 “I’m Cassandra, but everyone calls me Cassie” she says and he looks at me for translation.

 “She said that her name is Cassandra but everyone calls her Cassie” I say and he nods.

He shows us the way in and Cassie sticks close to me. “Don’t be afraid, I know everyone here in one way or another. They’ll be nice to you” I whisper and she slowly nods. We walk to a separated room and sit down and they place food in front of us.

 “Is this it? Are we just going to eat and then we head home?” she asks shocked.

 “No, we’re having an eating competition!” I say and she stares at me

 “You want me to eat all of this?!” she says and I nod “I can’t. Not all of it”

 “Why? Just try”

 “Call Kikwang, and he’ll tell you” she says and I pick up the phone and call Kikwang.

 “Hi Hyunseung!!”

 “Hi Kikwang”

 “What is it?”

 “Why can’t Cassie eat much?” I notice now how stupid that sounds. Oh well, he starts to tell me why and I nod even if I know that he won’t see it. “Okay thank you” I say and we say goodbye.

 “Well?” she says and I sit down in front of her

 “Let’s just eat like normal people” I say and she smiles.

We sit quietly and eat our food and sometimes our eyes meet and I smile at her.

We go around in the small city and I show her some of my favorite places.

 “What’s that?” she asks and point at some sweets

 “Oh that’s Hangwa, it’s a Korean sweet”

 “I think I noticed that it’s. Is it good?”

 “It’s delicious” I say and she walks in to the shop and after 5 minutes she comes back with a box with Hangwa’s.

 “Want some?” she asks and I nod.

We sit down and eat some of them. They’re sooo delicious! “They’re good” she mumbles and I nod

 “I told you so didn’t I?” I ask and she gives me a quick smile.

 “How was your life before you debuted?”

 “It was great. Sometimes I miss it; I miss my sister and parents. I have only seen them a few times after I debuted. But you have to take that if you want to follow your dream” I say and she nods.

 “That’s true”

Cassie’s POV

When we return home Yoseob gives me a big smile and I smile back. He seems to be happy…

 “Good Cassie, thank you! You’re home! Yoseob has been down all day and now when he saw you he smiled” Junhyung says and my eyes go between Junhyung and Yoseob

 “Really? And why is that?” I ask and me and Hyunseung go and sit with them in the living room.

 “That’s not true! I’ve been happy all day”

 “No you haven’t” Doojoon says and Yoseob looks at him

 “Doojoon I thought we were friends!” Yoseob says and I laugh

 “It’s okay Yoseob, it’s not like it’s the first time you smile when you see me” I smirk and the other guys start to laugh.

 “Do you want me to tickle you again?” he asks and I back away from him

 “No thanks”

 “You’re right” he says and stands up. I know what he’s going to do now so I stand up and back away from him.

 “No Yoseob, don’t lift me up again! I’m too heavy!”

 “I don’t think so” he says and lifts me upside down!

 “Yoseob! Let go, you’re going to hurt your back!”

 “Hurt my back? You are as light as a feather” he says and laughs.

He goes around in the house with me upside down and I try to make him let go of me

 “Yoseob! Let go!” I scream and laugh

 “Okay” he says and throws me on his bed. But he throws to hard and I hit something hard. “Cassie?! Cassandra, are you alright?!” that’s the last thing I hear before I black out…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exiting!! Please comment? :)