Chapter 4

"..m Dokja?"

Did I say that out loud? I hope he did not hear it. Anyways, there's still some time before the next scenario. We should take our time to save our breath. This is just the start.

I noticed that he kept on glancing at my direction. Why is he looking at me like that again? What did I do? I didn't really do anything yet. Does he know me? or-

[["You, why didn't you stop me earlier? You could've left or saved everyone. You have the ability to do that"]] He said, and that abruptly cut my thoughts off.

["Ability you said. Well, so, based on what? How can you say that?"] Is it alright if I answer him like this?

[["The sword, that sword that you're holding, that ain't just for display, am I right?"]]

A sword? Huh, since when did I have this? I don't remember having one.

[["You won't answer now? You bastard! Ever since earlier, no matter how many times I look at you, you're getting more and more weirder"]] he said angrily.

I don't know what this guy's thinking, knowing that I have a sword. Maybe he's not afraid of dying, as he suddenly grabbed me by the neck after shouting at me.

I didn't expect he could be this loud. It's so different from how I imagined him to be earlier.
I know, I just said to take our time and save our breaths, but we really don't have the time to do that, huh.

Extra:
That guy's pov:

He really is weird. Why did he just stay silent earlier? He looks like he's just observing the scene before him. And that's what made him weirder.

After a moment of observing, I found out that this was only the third regression turn. Knowing him, in his 3rd turn, that's not what he did. Even when I fought with the other guy, he didn't do anything. Didn't that guy become one of his companions? The Protagonist that I knew, would never act like that. This is still his third regression turn, and he never acted like that. That's why I couldn't just ignore it.

I've done it now. Why did I have to, of all things, grab him by his neck? The novel's already done. I can accept this kind of d■■th now. Thank you author-nim, for making my life at least bearable.