The Capturing

Anna POV

I awaken in a dimly lit chamber. I instantly run towards what appears to be a door, only to hopelessly fail. This metal chains held me against the stainless steel wall. I clench my teeth in frustration and begin to tug on the chains.

"There's no use in trying to escape, Princess Anna." I hear a voice say. I turn around to see Hans emerge from the shadows once again. I look at him with disgust. An evil grin rested on his face.

"What do you want from me? Money? Power?" I ask. I wasn't in the mood for his mind tricks. I needed to find Elsa.

"No...I want...let's call it...revenge." He begins with that evil grin still on his face.

"You see, I was so close to fame and glory in your kingdom of Arrendelle, but you and your weaker sister got in the way of that. I was an oucast when I returned home, shamed by my entire family."

"That's you getting what you rightfully deserve." I spit out. If only I were out of these chains, I would strangle him.

"I wouldn't speak like that if I were you. Let's not forget who is chained and who isn't." He nearly whispered. He always knew exactly to articulate his words to get me fired up.

"Well, let's also not forget who has a whole kindgom that is probably looking for me at this moment." I say back. He just chuckles and inches closer.

"This whole lair is cloaked with invisibility. They would never find it even if it wasn't. We are very far from your home, Princess Anna." He said as he grabbed me forcefull by the chin. "But you know..." He add, "There are a few people who are being made aware at this moment where you are and most likely will show up."

"Who exactly?" I ask menacingly.

"This actually might make you happy. One of them is your precious sister, Elsa. I know for a fact that her lover two lovers would do anything to help her get you, but that's the only good thing about this."

"Please...enlighten me on how you would defeat at least three people when there is only one of you." I say as I raise my eyebrows, gesturing for him to begin.

"Oh, I am so glad you asked that...because you see..." He pauses as two other people step into the light. "Let me introduce you to Ursula the Sea Witch and Pitch Black, also known as the boogeyman."

"It so nice to finally meet you, Anna of Arrendelle." The man who is Pitch Black says. His golden eyes stood out from the rest of his features. I am instantly reminded of the golden eyes I saw before I became unconcious.

"Yes! A pleasure indeed!" The woman named Ursula says. I widen my eyes. I was suddenly full of fear.

Oh Elsa, I hope you are okay...

Sup Homies!!!!!!

Long time no see eh?

I am such a terrible person for taking FOREVER to update.

Now that it is summer and there are no more finals I have a lot more time to update!!!!

So please stay with me!!!!!!!

Update: I have just returned from Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida!!!!

It was so fun!!! :3

Anyways....please continue to read my story and I apologize for such a chapter!!!

Toodles!!!!