The Awakening

Elsa POV

I sat up from an uncomfortable bed in an unfamiliar place. I rubbed my head as I looked around the dank brick walls. I stretched and slowly got out of the bed. My hands, why are they covered with chains? I always knew I was a monster. I deserved all of this, but I do think it is inhumane. I would leave and never come back if they just would let me go.

I felt a cool breeze coming from the small barred window in the corner. I walked as far as I could to look at outside to see if I could remember anything. There was a lake that was frozen over with huge boats sitting frozen around the ice. My sister was right, Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow...

I reminisce of our argument and my fear getting the best of me. I froze her heart...this is all my fault. The man she was with, is she that naive that she falls for every guy?! I was on the verge of tears when I heard someone open the heavy jail door behind me. It was Hans, Anna's fiancee. I looked at him with glistening eyes.

"Please just let me go..." I pleaded. His face softened.

"Tell me how to stop this winter." He answered.

"Don't you see? I don't know how..." I said, my voice breaking.

He slowly approached me. His expression changed to a smirk. He was inches from my face.

"One thing you should know about me, Elsa, I know how to make a woman talk." He whispered into my ear.

I shivered as his lips ran down my jawline. I moved away from him quickly.

"What are you doing? You are engaged to Anna!" I shouted.

"Come on, this could be between you and me...you are much more attractive than your sister. I need to know how to unfreeze this winter and you are the key..." He said.

He grabbed my arm and pulled his lips against mine. I struggled against him as he grabbed my waist. He was very strong, so I couldn't pull away. I kept my lips together as he tried to force them open. I tried to scream, but he pulled his face away from mine and a second later, I felt a sting on my right cheek. He had slapped me!

"Don't even try to scream! Just stop struggling and it will be over soon." He whispered.

I could smell alcohol on his breath. I held my breath as he pulled me in for another kiss. I tried to stay strong, to hold back the tears, but it was getting very hard. He soon pressed me against the wall and began to slip my dress over my head. I only had my corset under this. I then felt a door burst open behind Hans. Hans immediately spun around. I peeked behind Hans's shoulder to see Jack behind him.

My eyes widened, and I immediately blushed deeply. I was still in my corset. I tried to move, but Hans grabbed my wrist tightly. I winced in pain.

"Let go of her." Jack said darkly.

Hans smirked as he pulled me next to him.He grabbed my waist.

"She is mine, and she likes being with me." He said smoothly.

I was surprised Hans could see Jack. I wonder what Jack did to make him visible to people. Jack was infuriated at hearing this. He blasted and ice bolt from his staff. It struck him in the chest and he fell backwards on top of me. He was out cold. He was too heavy to move so I just laid there and choked back the tears.

I then felt Hans roll off of me. I looked up to see Jack's shining face. I avoided his eyes as he took my hand and pulled me up. I sobbed into his shoulder and let it all out. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled into a tight embrace. We stood there for several minutes, then I heard Hans groaning in pain as he got up.

I blushed when I realized I was still in my undergarments. I shuffled over to my ice dress and slipped it on. I looked at Jack, no, I can't let my emotions get the best of me. Especially when Hans did what he just did a few minutes ago.

My eyes widened as thoughts of fear crept back into my mind. Jack tried to move towards me, but I froze hit feet in place. His mouth was wide open.

"Elsa! What are you doing?!" he shouted at me.

"I have to protect Arendelle, and you..." I said. I wiped the tears off my cheek and ran out of the jail.

I heard Jack call my name, but I shut it out and continued running down the winding halls. I ran into something solid and looked at a familiar face.

"Elsa..." One of the males said. "Long time,no see..."

Author's Note:

Sowwy guys!!!!

Left you with a cliffy!!!! ^.^

I got chills writing this chappie!!!

I really didn't want to write the Hans part, but I think it adds a little drama!!!!!!

So don't get all grossed out cause I don't write any rated R stuff in here...

Thats about as explicit as it will get in this fanfiction....

Sooo lemme leave you with these words.......

Bruh, waffles are legit....

Okay...dat is all!!!

Toodles!!!!!!