The Kiss

Jack POV

I looked at Elsa. She was looking at me with those beautiful icy blue eyes. The were like an endless sea of wonder.

She seemed to be thinking about something, but what? She then leaned in and began to kiss me. I immediately kissed her back as I ran my fingers through her hair. She wrapped her arms around my waist as I picked her up and pushed her against a wall.

I felt sparks flying inside of me. Is this what it was like to be in love? She then pulled away suddenly. I could still feel where her lips we connected with mine.

Her lips were trembling. I gently sat her down.

"I can't do this Jack. I need to conceal and don't feel, but I can't do that when I am around you!" She was shouting a little too loud.

It started to snow around us. She had tears inside her eyes. I tried to come near her, but she kept moving away.

"You don't have to protect me I'm not afraid!" I shouted through the screaming wind.

The snow seemed to pause in place. She fell down to the floor. I came from behind her and began to hug her tight.

She jerked away and stood up.

"I am sorry Jack. I really am, but I must keep everyone safe, and with my unstable emotions I can't fall in love." She turned around and faced the gates.

"I can't see you anymore. There are plenty of other girls out there that are far better than me. I am sorry it has to be this way." She said without looking back.

She walked inside of the courtyard. The gates closed behind her before I could respond.

I stood there, rendered speechless. I felt a tear rolled down my cheek. I somberly turned around and started walking back home.

Author's Note:

I just wanted to restate that I enjoy listening to my reader's thoughts! So don't afraid to comment on something!

I will respond, and sorry if I don't

Anyways...

Meh

That's all...

Toodles!