The Search

Anna POV

I pull my horses reins as I trudged up the mountain. The air nipped at my nose as the silent hilltop glinted in the sunlight.

"Elsa it's your sister Anna! I am sorry I caused you to get angry!" I called out.

I heard my voice echo in the forest. My horse suddenly bucked me off as I landed into the freshly fallen snow.

"O-Ok..." I said to myself.

I grabbed the edge of the nearest tree. I sprang back up in its original place, dumping a pile of snow atop of me. I was only wearing a thing cloak and my dress that was meant for summer.

I hugged my arms as I began walking to find civilization. It was getting dark outside, and still no sign of any life.

I was mumbling to myself when I saw light in the distance. I ran towards it with relief, and joy. I tripped on a branch and began tumbling down a steep hill. Landing into a flowing river. I felt a tingling sensation of iciness as I pushed myself up. My skirt that was sewn to my bodice began to freeze in place. I could barely walk!

"Cold, cold, cold!" I repeated.

I finally made it inside of the small store with a friendly man from whom I bought things that were certainly better suited for this chilly weather caused by Elsa, which was kind of my fault...

-Time Lapse-

I met a man named Kristoff. He is rather odd, he talks to his reindeer named Sven. He has agreed to take me to the North Mountain to find Elsa.

"I hope this works..." I mumble to myself as I mount onto his sled.

Author's Note:

Hai my potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for a short chapter!!!!

I just don't like to repeat stuff fromFrozen because pretty much everyone has seen it...

Come on, its been out for almost a year!!!!

If you haven't seen it yet then you have been living under a rock!!!!!!

That is all!!!!

Oh, I almost forgot!!!!!

I am gonna be Elsa for Halloween!!!! ^.^

Yay!!!!

I'll try to update again soon and make it long!!!!

Toodles!!!!!!!!!