Wedding Cruise Start!

Firs Island...

???: This is where the Dyna Stones are. The power to kill every single pirate out there. All on the palm of my hand. ALRIGHT MEN, LET'S GO!!!

Several soldiers who were clad in black were marching out to collecting something called Dyna Stones. And they had a mark on their outfits that looked like the Marine symbol, except it was upside down!

???: GO!! GO!!

Their leader had a giant mechanical arm on his ... well where his right arm should have been.

And yet as they continued, a bright light then shone!

It then gathered together to form, Kizaru!

Kizaru: My, my what destruction. Yata Mirror.

He shines a light from his hands and appears before the Leader!

Kizaru: I never expected to see my old teacher after all these years. To what do I owe the pleasure Master?

???: Borsalino, I keep telling you that you rely on your Devil Fruit Powers too much. If you won't learn your lesson, I'll have to beat into you!

Kizaru: You always were a strict instructor, Master Zephyr!

He summons a light sword and slashes at the man named Zephyr!

Zephyr: The man who was known as Zephyr is dead! I AM Z!!

Z (Formerly known as Zephyr! He was the mentor of so many Marine Officers, including Kizaru, Aokiji, Akainu, Garp, Sengoku, etc

Z (Formerly known as Zephyr! He was the mentor of so many Marine Officers, including Kizaru, Aokiji, Akainu, Garp, Sengoku, etc.! After his men were slaughtered along with his wife and son by a pirate, who was later made a member of the Warlords, he left and formed an organization of his own! He is the leader of the Neo Marines!)

Z: So, I bet you must be real proud since you're respected amongst your men as Admiral Kizaru now.

Kizaru: Now Master, don't you think reminiscing about the old days is a little too late now?

Kizaru sends a powerful light beam right at Z!

But Z charges in and uses his mechanical arm to punch Kizaru!

The Marine Admiral is sent flying, and turns into light in order to get distance!

With that, Z begins to lose breath, and grabs an inhaler which he uses to catch his breath. Only for Kizaru to swing his light sword again.

Z blocks with his arm.

Kizaru: You know, it must be hard with that arm lagging you back. Why don't you put it down? You already have enough explosives already.