Father and Son!

The end was coming. You knew it. Right after this, you were about to face off with your own son from the future. 

It was you against Trunks. 

Needless to say, you were going to be super proud of your son, and everything that he had gone through to become this strong! 

Trunks appeared on the arena grounds, and he took a long deep breath. 

Trunks: Dad. I will not disappoint you. 

(Y/N): Trunks, believe me when I say this, but you have already made me proud, by coming to me. 

AND BEGIN!! 

You dodge Trunks' first attack, and when you go to kick him in the back of the head, he blocks and turns SSJ. 

You then go SSJ too, and unleash a fury of ki blasts straight at him. 

Trunks: What the?! WOAH!! 

He then sees his opening and goes right to hit you, but you block it again. 

(Y/N): Come on Trunks. You're letting Daddy down. 

Trunks: WOULD HE JUST STOP?! 

Your son tries to blast you himself, and while you take it, you start flying in the air. 

He goes after you, and you both continue to punch the living crap out of each other. 

Trunks: You're very fast Dad! But no matter how much you continue to increase that speed of yours, I'm going to get faster with all of the increases that I use. 

(Y/N): Then try and hit me, Son! 

Trunks see an opportunity and prepare to deliver a powerful punch. 

But then- 

Trunks changes places with you, and you just push him over and he falls off of the arena. 

Trunks: HUH?! 

(Y/N): You've still got a lot to learn. 

Trunks: He used that didn't he? 

Soon... 

You're then put up to face Hercule himself. 

(Y/N): Oh boy. What's Hercule doing? 

Inside, the Champ is freaking out. 

Hercule: Do I really have to do this? He's going to destroy me. I have to- 

He slips on a banana peel and flies right onto the arena. 

(Y/N): There he is. Okay, Hercule. Come and hit me. 

Crowd: MR. SATAN!! MR. SATAN!!! 

Hercule: Uh ... I .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Alright my loving fans! Get ready for this! I'll crush him in an instant!!! MEGATON PUNCH!!

(Y/N): OOOOOOOH!!! AAAAGH! 

The punch doesn't do anything to you, but you go flying right out of the arena by yourself. 

Announcer: And with that Mr. Satan once again proves that he's the Champion! I swear, that kid really is a saint to let him win like that. 

Hercule: Uh ... if I send you the prize money, can we let bygones be bygones? 

(Y/N): Of course. I'm just going to take my Best Friend, and my kids out to lunch, so I'm in a good mood. 

Hercule: Oh thank God. GREAT!! 

The Crowd cheers for Hercule, and he just takes it all in, happy that you let him keep his title, and his dignity.