Dimensional Trouble 101!

Somewhere in another dimension...

We see the villainous Dr. Eggman still stuck in limbo.

Eggman: I FEEL LIKE I'VE LOST MY MIND!!! HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO STAY IN HERE?! I DON'T GET IT?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

And as the Fatman continues to scream, he notices a portal open up!

???: Agh! Damn! Those controls are hard to get a hold of! Now I have to- what's this?

Eggman: WHAT THE?!

Dr. Wily (A scientist from another dimension! He was jealous with his colleague Dr. Light after being shunned for his double gear system! He has become a mad man who wants to conquer the world with his ever growing army of robots!)

Wily: Who are you?

Eggman: I should be asking the questions!! Who are you?! Don't tell me that pesky pincushion asked you to prank me!

Wily: What are you talking about?!

Hours later...

Wily: So, you have trouble with some rodent?!

Eggman: It's a lot more complicated. He also has a two tailed fox for a sidekick.

Wily: What?!

Eggman: I know! He's so irritating! And don't get me started on the echidna. I mean he's so stupid! And there's also-

Wily: I get the point. Trust me I have my own problems with that blue twerp, Megaman. That Boy Scout is always "Oh! Why do we have to keep doing this Wily?! BLEGH! Makes me sick."

Eggman: You don't say. I have an idea that just might work!

Wily: What's that?

Eggman: You have access to portals right?

Wily: Yes. Why do you ask?

Eventually...

Wily created a portal for Eggman to have access to his lab!

Eggman: Home sweet home. Now, ORBOT!! CUBOT!!

The Fatman summoned his two bumbling henchmen!

ORBOT and CUBOT (Eggman's bumbling idiot henchmen! ORBOT is the smarter one who dislikes his creator because he usually fails! CUBOT is the dumber one who has a malfunctioning voice chip and slacks off a lot!)

ORBOT: Ah, welcome back Boss!

CUBOT: How was your little trip? (Voice changes to a Pirate Captain voice) Catch that lubber did ye?

Eggman: No!! I can see that you both haven't done anything.

Wily: This is the best that you can do? Bah! You depress me.

Eggman: I just need the proper equipment. Now, I have to rebuilt Metal Sonic again so that we can put our plan into action! You use your device, and let's see if Sonic and his little friends enjoy this!

Wily: Wow. Is that what I'll be like in the future?

ORBOT: So where do we start then?

Cubot: (voice change to a French Baker) Savre BLEu, we better get a moving! Boss, what do we do?

Eggman: Just get everything else I need right now!

Cubot (voice back to normal) Okay!

He runs off.

ORBOT: Oh boy. We should get his voice chip fixed soon!