Helping Around the Soul Society!

There you were zipping from location to location in order to get every objective on the list checked off!

Mayuri's Laboratory...

Mayuri: Alright, now when you feel the shock, then see if you can answer my questions.

(Y/N): And if I answer wrong?

Mayuri: I increase the level of the shock! But if you answer right, you get to watch me blow up some Hollows!

(Y/N): Hey! You know that a truce was established between you guys and the forces of Hueco Mundo!

Mayuri: Oh these Hollows were taken way before that.

(Y/N): Why am I not surprised?

And so...

The shocks of pain were absolutely nothing to you! And on the bright side, watching some Hollows get blown up weren't the worst thing ever.

And to top it off, before you leave, Nemu appears to give you a big kiss.

(Y/N): Oh that was amazing!

Later...

You gathered a bunch of medical supplies and rushed off to bring them to the Squad 4 Barracks!

(Y/N): Okay! I got all this for you!!

Unohana: Ah, what perfect timing (Y/N). Thank you!

She kisses you, and Isane does too.

Isane: Sorry to have to make you run everywhere.

(Y/N): Oh, it's okay. I'll keep it up for you all!

Eventually...

You then help get the members of Squad 2 back into shape, because well, they don't seem to be listening to Soi Fon as of late.

(Y/N): Now, would you want to disappoint your captain? She works real hard! She would consider you all a disgrace if you slacked off!!

The troops started to get scared and listened to all of your commands!!

(Y/N): That's more like it!

Soi Fon: (Y/N), I'm packing my belongings. And I have to thank you once again. I'll see you at home then.

(Y/N): See you around!

Eventually...

You return home and begin searching for Rangiku!

(Y/N): Now where is she?

You pass by a sushi bar, where you see Rangiku and Orihime picking sushi off of boats, and dipping them in soy sauce.

(Y/N): AHA!!

Rangiku: AAAAAGH!

She almost falls out of her chair.

Orihime: Oh hi (Y/N)!

She hugs you, and you just let Orihime continue while you smile at how warm her body temperature is!

(Y/N): You're so warm. Guess this is what a cute sweet girl like you feels like.

Orihime blushes and giggles.

Orihime: Well, I'm a natural born cook, so I obviously get warm from putting on mittens a lot! You know, a warm heart always helps!

(Y/N): Awww! So cute! Also, nice outfit.

Orihime: Thank you!

She was wearing a white dress with floral designs, along with pink flip flops with red nail polish.

Orihime: It's one of my favorite summer outfits! My brother recommended it. And, Rangiku insisted I wear it.

Rangiku: It matches with mine too!

Rangiku wore a white dress herself, and had red heeled open toe sandals, with pink nail polish.

(Y/N): You're both so beautiful! Say, why don't we eat up and then wait for the others?

Orihime and Rangiku: Okay!

Rangiku: Besides, Orihime and I were going to have a slumber party in our room, and I was going to order the food, and get our dessert, while Orihime picks out all the movies!

Orihime: Yep! It's our favorite pasttime!

(Y/N): Right!