Mötley Crue: Tommy Lee: Chapter 2

[Dude! Fuck, yeah! Finally, my turn.
How much time is Nikki gonna get
in this movie, bro? Fuck! This dude tried to put his own mother in jail, man. I mean, I love him, but sometimes, it's dysfunction junction over there, you know what I mean? See, I'm not like that. I'm just a hopeless fuckin' romantic, dude. All love, all the time. Yeah.]

"Hey." Tommy said while looking through a magazine.
"Hey. So, who's on tonight?" His dad asked. Tommy pointed to a poster on his wall. It was of London.
"Those dudes. They've been selling out weekends
at the Starwood, which is, like, huge." Tommy informed.
"Pretty rad, man." His dad said trying to act cool.
"Nice try,Pop." Tommy laughed.
"Your mom made dinner. You coming down?" The man asked.
"I'm already late to pick up my girl." Tommy informed hi father.
"You got a new girlfriend?" His faith we asked.
"Yeah, but I think I'm in love this time for real." Tommy said.

Tommy was down in the kitchen with his family.
"Aah!" His mother gave him some toast.
"Thanks, Mom." He said with a smile.
"You're welcome." She said in her Greek accent. His mother placed food on his father's plate.
"Thank you, sweetie." His father said to his mother. Tommy's mom kissed her husband.
"God! Get a room, guys." Tommy laughed.
"Eat. You're too skinny." His mom informed.
"Yeah, chicken legs!" His sister mocked him.
"You got 'em too." He retorted.
"Oh, my God! Those are my pants. Mom!" His sister complained.
"But...they look so much better on me!" Tommy said. "Later, creators!" Tommy said leaving the house.
"Mom! You should have told him to take them off!" He heard his sister yell from outside the house.

"That rocked!" Tommy said walking out of a building with his arm around a girl. "It was way better than the last time!" He exclaimed.
"Did they fight each other on stage last time?" The girl asked.
"That was the rad part!" He informed. They walked into a restaurant. The waitress walked up to sit them.
"Two, please." Tommy said. Soon Tommy stopped. He saw Nikki Sixx.
"Dude! Dude!" Tommy said drang "Don't look. Wait." He said to his girl. "Okay, look now but don't look like you're looking." She looked over at Nikki.
"Oh, fuck! You totally look like you're looking."
"Who's that" she asked, but she wasn't referring to Nikki. It was the blonde girl that was pating the man's lip with a paper towel.
"That's Nikki fucking Sixx." He exclaimed.
"Who?" She asked not really paying attention.
"From the band we just saw." He looked back at the man. He saw the lady help him. "Should I go talk to him? I should talk to him, right?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah, I guess." His girlfriend said. Tommy got up and left.
"Be right back."he told her.

[I never saw her again.]

"Hey, that was badass, dude." The couple looked up at Tommy. "The show, not the nose, but...Nose was pretty badass too." Tommy said.
"The singer's an asshole." Nikki complained. Alice rolled her eyes.
"Relax Nik." She said checking if his lip is okay.
"I know. I saw. Hey, fuck him, though. He deserved it." Tommy tried to agree with the man. " I got your poster on my bedroom wall. " Tommy said, embarrassed. " I can't believe I just said that."
"Take the fucking poster down, man. London's over." Nikki said. Alice slapped Nikki on the arm. He looked at her and smirked.

The waitress walked over. Tommy sat down with them.
"Anything else I can get you, guys?" Dottie asked.
"Hey Dot." Alice waved.
"Off today Ally?" Dottie asked. Alice nodded.
"Could you get me a Jack and Coke?" Nikki asked.
"I'll get an iced tea." Alice ordered.
"And for you, hon?" Dottie asked Tommy.
"Blueberry pancakes, please."
"My new band is gonna be something nobody's ever fuckin' seen before." Nikki ranted looking through a newspaper looking for musicians.
"That dude looks pretty cool." Tommy pointed a drum stick to an ad.
"Do you carry those with you everywhere?" Nikki asked.
"Nikki don't judge him." Alice said.
"Oh it's fine... uh?"
The name's Alice."
" but Yeah." Tommy said.
"Where'd you learn to do that?" Nikki asked.
"High school marching band." Tommy explained. "Hey, but I rock too." Dottie walked over with their food.
"Thank you, Dottie." Nikki said. Alice slapped him on the arm. Nikki looked to the girl and placed his arm around her.
"Only for you." Dottie said before leaving.
"So are you two like together?" Tommy asked. Alice laughed.
"Nah man. We're friends." Nikki informed.