Mötley Crüe:Mary go round: Chapter 9

:I had managed the Scorpions, Bon Jovi, Skid Row, Kiss. I had been dragged through the deepest shit with all kinds of mentally ill people. But I have never been through what Mötley Crüe put me through. They weren't like other bands
who raised hell because they thought that's what rock stars were supposed to do. Mötley Crüe did stupid things
because they were Mötley Crüe.:

Alice knock on Nikki's door in the hotel room. She heard a loud bang.
"NIKKI!" She banged on the door. "God damn it Nikki."
Nikki, Vince and Tommy were heard in the room Laughing their asses off. Soon Doc ran up to her.
"Hey they just destroyed some guys Mercedes." Doc said.
"You gotta be fucking with me?" Alice said. Doc shock his head no. Doc slammed open the door. The three boys looked like deers in headlights, but then started to laugh.
"Are you shitting me!" Alice yelled. They all stopped laughing. She looked at the table. "Where did you get that?" She pointed to the powder substance on the table. Nikki shrugged his shoulders.
"No answer? Tommy!" She yelled. Tommy's eyes were wide. "Where did you get it?" She asked sternly.
"From Doc's bag." Tommy stated quietly.
"And you two couldn't tell me that." She said.
"It's not your business." Nikki said. Nikki got very bold with his statements when he got high.
"Well it is!" She yelled. "And thanks to you. We have to move hotels. This one is coming out of all your paychecks." She walked out of the room.
"You heard her. Pack up." Doc said before he left the room.

-I loved those boys and still do. But they were a pain in the ass.-

They were on the set of "Looks That Kill"
"Hey, Sixx. Tommy's looking for you." Doc said knocking on Nikki's dressing room door. It opened revealing Nikki in his shirt and underwear. Roxy was on the couch. "He wants to introduce you to his parents. I see you've already met his girlfriend. You should be lucky Alice hasn't come back here. You'd be dead." Doc said.

"Alice, these are my parents." Tommy said with an arm around Alice.
"Hi Mr and Mrs Bass." Alice said.
"Oh it is so great to meet you. Tommy has said so much about you." Mrs Bass hugged Alice.
" Hopefully all good things." Alice and Tommy's mom laughed.
"Walk with us?" Tommy asked Alice nodded in agreement.

They walk through the set.
"Check this out. Pyro coming out of those." He pointed to a spot on the set.
"Oh! Haha" Tommy laughed. He picked up a rack rock like it was real.
"Fake rocks." Tommy said.
"Pretty cool." Tommy's dad said. Tommy soon saw Nikki.
"Ooh, Ma, Dad." He walked them over to Nikki. "Meet the Sixxter."
"So nice to finally meet you." Mr Bass said. Nikki nodded fixing his hair around his neck.
"It's a pleasure." Mrs Bass hugged Nikki.
"Hey, Nikki, we could fly your family out
for the next LA gig." Doc said.
"Yeah, that's a great idea, Doc." Nikki said cockly.
"Oh, guys, I want you to meet somebody else. Babe, come here." Tommy said as Roxy walked over.  Alice walked over to Nikki.
"What is your deal?" Alice said.
"What?" Nikki asked not paying attention to her. Alice rolled her eyes and moved Nikki's hair from his neck. There were hickies with red lip stains. Alice's eyes widened and Nikki push her away from him.
"You asshole! Don't come to me crying when you lose more friends!" Alice stormed away.
"Lovers quarrel?" Mr. Bass asked Nikki.
"It's not like that I'm sorry." Nikki walked away into Alice's direction.

(Maybe I wanted it to be one. I would know that we would find common ground if it was. But I fucked up a lot.)

Nikki followed Alice to the parking lot of the set.
"What is your problem?" Nikki said.
"My PROBLEM!?" She yelled. "You know I can handle you with any other person. But really Roxy? ROXY!? Tommy is going to marry the damn girl. You know how wrong that is of you..." she was cut off by Nikki.
"How the hell do you know I was with her? Maybe it was someone else!" He stated.
"NOO!" She started. "You both walked out at the same time. You have red lipstick on your neck. I thought you would be smart enough to wipe it OFF!" She yelled. "He is your friend Nikki! How could you? Nikki I don't think I can do this anymore. These last couple shows are my last." She walked away. Nikki stood there in shock. How the hell could he mess up so badly. He sat on the pavement. Tears fell from his eyes.