Mötley Crüe: 2 minutes: Chapter 16

"Hey Al I'm going to go meet Tommy." Nikki said
"All right have fun." Alice as she gave him a kiss. Nikki smiled. Soon Nikki left.

The next day Alice woke up in Nikki's huge bed alone. She got up and checked if Nikki fell asleep down stairs. He wasn't there. She checked his small studio. He wasn't there either.
She called Tommy.
"Hello?" Tommy said.
"Hey Tommy is Nikki still with you?" Alice asked. Tommy was confused.
"Uh no. Nikki wasn't even over here." Tommy stated.
"He told me he was going to be with you yesterday." Alice informed.
"Sorry Ally I don't know where he is."  Tommy said.
"It's okay bye." Alice hung up. She got dressed really quick and ran to her car.

She arrived at Vince and Sharise's house. She knocked on the door. Vince opened the door.
"Is Nikki here?" Alice asked.
"No. Why would he be here and not with you?" Vince asked.  Alice took a deep breath.
"He told me he was going to hang out with Tommy. I called his house. Tommy said Nik wasn't there and never stop over. So I drove over, because you know how Tommy and Nikki get. He wasn't there." Alice told Vince.
"Shh. It's okay will find him. Why don't you come in." Vince said walking Alice into the house. Vince decided to go around Hollywood to find Nikki while Alice stayed with Sharise.

Alice was playing with Skylar.
"You got so big!" Alice said.
"I'm 3! I'm big girl. That's what daddy said." The little girl informed.  Alice smiled.
"Ya know? I see a lot of your daddy in you.  But you... you got your mommy's spirit." Alice said as the girl giggled.
Soon Vince walked through the door. Alice shot up.
"I can't find him." Vince said. "It's pretty late why don't you stay the night. I don't feel comfortable with you going out." Vince said. Alice nodded her before going back to Skylar.

"Did I miss the party?"  A drug dealer asked.  You look like a man in need of some sweet... sweet Persian." The dealer said to Nikki.
"How is that Persian?" Nikki asked "Is there even still a Persia?" Nikki questioned.
"There has to be. It's where all the cats come from." The dealer informed.
"Oh, yeah. What cats?" Nikki asked.
"Persian. The cross-eyed ones, like in Lady and the Tramp." The dealer said.
"Remember those evil fuckers?" He said.
"They're Siamese cats. You don't fuckin' know shit about Walt Disney." Nikki stated.
"I know he's a perv, man." The dealer said.  "He used to like to lay beneath glass tables and have hookers take a shit
right on the glass." The dealer informed.
"What are you talking about? That never happened." Nikki said.
"How do you know?" The dealer questioned.
"Because I'm a fucking perv, and I've never even thought about anything as fucked up as that." Nikki told the man.
"You want some or not?" The dealer asked.
"Yeah, but you...You do it." Nikki said pointing to his arm.
"Goddamn." The dealer said wrapping a tube around Nikki's arm and pressed the needle into vain. Nikki fell backward.
"Nikki?" The dealer called him.  "Hey. Nikki." Nikki wouldn't answer.
"What the fuck did you give him?" A girl asked. The dealer said nothing. The girl checked his pulse. It was fading and fast.
"Fuck, dude. Nikki? Oh, shit!" She said.
"Guys! Somebody call an ambulance!" She yelled.  "Wake up! Fuck!" She gave Nikki cpr. "Wake the fuck up! Party's over."

Vince stood in the living room watching the news. The news cut from the game show to something no one was expecting.
"It's a sad night for rock and roll. We've just received unconfirmed reports that Mötley Crüe bassist Nikki Sixx has died in Hollywood this evening of an apparent drug overdose." The reporter said.
"What the fuck!" Vince yelled.
"We'll continue to bring you details
on this developing story." The reporter said.  Skylar ran to the living room. That woke Alice up. Alice got up to check on Skylar.
"What the fuck?" Vince said again. He paced the room.
"Daddy, are you okay?" Skylar said. A tear fell from Vince's eyes when he saw Alice walk in. Alice saw the tv. It was a picture of Nikki in the looks that kill video and it read "1958- 1987".
Alice stood there in shock. Vince walked over to Skylar.
"Yeah, baby, I'm fine. Yeah." Vince reassured her.
"I love you." Skylar told him.
"I love you too." Vince said back. Skylar walked back to her room. Alice dropped to the floor. Crying feeling betrayed and loss.
"I'm sorry Ally. God he loved you. He talk about all the time." Vince told her. This made Alice cry more. She loved Nikki even if he had made bad decisions and bad habits. She loved him.
"How did it happen?" She asked.
"An overdose." Vince said quietly. Alice's cry's turned into deadly sobs.

Alice woke up. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. God she was so nervous. It wasn't until 6 in the morning they got the call that Nikki was alive and at the hospital. Sharise ran to the bathroom after Alice.
"You okay" she pulled Alice's hair back.
"I'm so scared. He scared me. I thought he was gone." Alice sobbed. Sharise and Vince thought it was a better idea to not let Alice see Nikki just yet. They both needed to heal separately for a little.

(I'd finally hit rock bottom. I'm done with drugs, I'm done with being unhappy,
and I'm done with letting everyone down.
I couldn't face that I was one of the luckiest guys on the planet. I had so many reasons to live. I don't need the drugs. Fuck the drugs. It's time to get clean. That's what I told myself... right before I shot up again.)

(This was rock bottom. So I did the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I reached out and asked for help. I called the band, and they all agreed to get clean with me. Mötley Crüe was going to rehab.)

Vince got a call.
"Hey man is Alice still with you?" Nikki asked.
"Yeah. Be gentle on her." Vince said "I'll put her on the phone." Vince informed.
"Hello?" Alice said on the phone.
"Hey Al."
"Oh my god! Nikki." He heard her start crying.
"It's me babe. I'm sorry. I'm going be serious from now on. For you and what ever future has. I want to do better for the band too." Nikki said.
"Nik. I don't want you to think I hate you. I don't. I'm just disappointed in your choice to lie to me. But why did you do it?" She asked.
"I did go a day without it. For you I tried." She heard Nikki cry. It was the first time she ever heard him cry. "It was to much. I went to Slash. I don't remember much." Nikki cried.
" I love you Nik. With my whole soul." Alice said.
"Mary me?" Nikki asked. Alice was in shock.
"What?" She said in a hushed tone.
"Mary me. Alice. I'm want you to be with me." Nikki said.
"Yes. YES!" She cried into the phone.
"I love you." Nikki said.
"I love you." Alice repeated.