Mötley Crüe: Wilting Flowers: Chapter 21

Alice had a bump now. She was a few months pregnant. Alice was in the living room reading. The phone rang. She heard Nikki pick up the phone.
"Al can you get up?" Nikki asked poking his head out the door frame. Alice smiled and got up .
"It's Sharise." Nikki wasn't smiling and Alice got concerned. She took the phone.
"Shar?"
"Ally..." there were sobs coming from the phone.
"Shar are you okay?" Alice asked.
"No... it's... It's Skylar." Alice's eyes went wide in fear.
"What happened?"
"I thought it was a stomach bug. Like you know she always had? But it got worse. I took her to the ER and they told me she had stomach cancer." The sobs from Sharise were deadly.
"Can I see her?" Alice asked with a shaky voice.
"Her surgery is tomorrow. So probably in a couple of days. Ally god I don't know what if did wrong." Sharise said.
"You did nothing wrong. Shar. I'm sorry."

A couple days later Alice walked into Skylar's hospital room. She knocked on the door. Vince looked up.
"Hey Vinnie." Alice said.  Vice ran to her and hugged her.
"Ally... I don't know what I did wrong." Vince said breaking the hug.
"She's just a kid. It's so wrong Ally." Vince cried. It woke Skylar up.
"Daddy why are you crying? Did something happen again when I fell asleep?" Skylar asked. That broke Alice's heart. Vince kneeled next to Skylar.
"No baby. No. I haven't seen Aunt Ally in a while. I'm happy." Vince lied. Skylar looked at Alice. She smiled.
"Al your tummy got big." The girl giggled.
Alice walked over and sat in a chair close to Skylar.
"It did. Uncle Nikki and I are going to have a baby." Alice smiled at the little girl.
"You are?" Vince asked. Alice nodded. He smiled at her. "I'm prod good luck." Vince smiled.
"Really! A baby?" Skylar asked.
"Yeah Sky. A baby." A tear fell from Alice's eyes. Skylar smiled. " oh I got you this." Alice pulled out a teddy bear. " it was mine when I felt scared. When I was home alone. I want you to have it." She handed the teddy bear to the little girl.
"Thank you" Skylar said.

They sat in the small room talking for a while.
"Baby I'm going to talk to Aunt Al in the hallway." Vince got up looking at his daughter. She nodded cuddling into the teddy bear.

The we're out in the hallway.
"I'm sorry Vince. God I can't believe it." Alice said. Vince nodded his head.  "The band isn't the same without you ya know?" Alice said.
"They got what they wanted." Vince shrugged his shoulders.
"No you were what they wanted. I have to go so. We love you Vince never forget that." Alice said as she hugged the once frontman of Mötley Crüe.