Mötley Crüe: Red Hot:Chapter 7

(Elektra Records signed us to a five-album deal.)
{ Can't wait to see this shit show}
[What you talking about man? You were there. Haha]
<Ok! Back to the story>

Nikki, Vince, and Tommy sat a table in their apartment. They had a party.
"Tommy, vacuum this mess up." Nikki said.
"Yes, sir." Tommy said in a funny voice while fixing the coke into three lines.

[We got a fat cash advance, which meant better drugs and bigger parties. We were the kings. I mean, look at this place. Everybody wanted to party with us.]

"Can I get a fucking line, man?" Some random guy asked. 
"Yeah, right, man. Get the fuck out of here." Mick pushed the guy. Mick took a seat next to Nikki.
"You good man?" Mick asked Nikki.
"Yeah." Nikki snorted a line.

[I mean, Diamond Dave from Van Halen,
right there on our fucking couch!]

The same guy walked over.
"Can I get a line of that?" He asked. But mick pushed him away. They man fell back into someone and knocked a mirror over.
"Whoa! What the fuck, dude?!" Nikki yelled. Everyone got up.
"Chill out, asshole. It's cool." The guy said.
"Cool? That is David Lee Roth. How about you show a little respect or get the fuck out?" Nikki informed.
"Make me, motherfucker." The guy said before trying to swing at Nikki. Soon a man pinned the guy on the floor.
"You fellas are gonna need a manager." Doc said. "Hey, Dave." Said to David Lee Roth.
"What's everybody looking at?" Lee Roth said.

{This didn't actually happen. Doc never came to this filthy shithole. We met him at the Santa Monica Civic Center after a show. He also brought his partner, Doug Thaler. Doug's a good guy, and it's kinda shitty he got cut from this movie, but I think this is as good a version as any. So...
on with the goddamn show.}

"Oh, good. You met Doc." Tom walked up. "He works with James Brown, Kiss, you name it." Tom informed.
"Fucking hate Kiss." Mick said.
"Well, I make them a shitload of money,
and I take care of everything they need, which is what I'm gonna do for you." Doc said.
"Oh, yeah? And how are you gonna do that?" Nikki asked.
"Look, I know what I see up there. Anyone can start a band and crap out a song or two, but not many have the vision
to go the distance. And you guys need someone to guide you through the fucking wilderness." Doc explained.
"And you're gonna be that someone?" Nikki asked.
"You're goddamn right I am." Doc informed.
"Shit I gotta tell Al!" Nikki said running out the door to her door.
He banged on the door.
"WHAT! Oh shit. What Nikki?" Alice asked.
"We got a manger. We got that deal with Electra records." Nikki said out of breath.
Alice smiled.
"You're gonna be a big rockstar and forget me right?" She asked mostly to herself.
"NO!.... No. I want you to work with us." Nikki said.
"What?" She asked. " how would I do that?" She continued.
"Hair and makeup. You're pretty good at that. Please." Nikki said.
"Nikki you're high." She said.
"Not high enough to know I'm not talking shit." Nikki said. Alice looked at the ground. "Al?" He placed his hand on her cheek to lift her face up. She looked into his green eyes.
"Yeah Nik?" She asked.  But was surprised when he kissed her. She melted into the kiss. Nikki broke the kiss.
"You promise, that you'll stick with me?" He asked. She hugged him. And buried her head in his shoulder.
"Yeah. Yeah I will." She said. They stayed like they for a while, till Nikki got dragged back into the party.
Alice stood with her back against the the door. Touching her fingertips to her lips.
People would think Nikki was so happy because all the drug that were there, but no. He just kissed his neighbor. They girl he had liked since he moved to LA.

(This was our fucking moment. We'd conquered the Sunset Strip, and it was time for America to meet Mötley Crüe.)
- We know Nik. And I think they got it too.-
(Sorry babe. Haha)

"We're gonna fucking die!" Mick said. They were at their first concert on the tour.
"Relax Mick. You look great." Alice said fixing his hair.
"Boys, on behalf of Elektra Records,
I just wanna wish you good luck tonight." Tom said with a smile.  "Where's Vince?"
"Just saw him in the dressing room getting ready." Alice said fixing Tommy's outfit.
"This is your first big show, and there's
18,000 people out there tonight, so... please don't fuck this up." Tom said.
"Thanks, Tom." Doc replied. Soon Tom left to find Vince. Alice walked over to Nikki.  She fixed his bangs.
"Fuck all that. You guys just do what you do." Doc said.
"Don't listen to that asshole. You guys are gonna show how fucking great you are." She informed. He smiled.
"It's gonna be hard not seeing your face out in the crowd." Nikki said.
"Well I'll be right here when you walk out and when you walk off." Alice informed.
"Hey! Stop Eye fucking over there while we are seconds away of dying!" Mick said.
Alice's eyes went wide. Nikki laughed. She ended up burying her face in Nikki's chest. He rubbed her back while he laughed.

(Well we ended up finding Vince.)
[WITH TOMS GIRL!! HAHAH]
<Fuck Tommy! God he didn't find out until later.>

"Vinnie, come on, man. Let's go!" Nikki yelled from the steps.
"Come on Vin.... TOMMYYY!" Alice said and Tommy ended up throwing up. She ran to him.
"Jesus fucking Christ. You do realize we just signed a record deal with his company and that fucking his girlfriend
could seriously fuck that up?" Nikki whispered.
"Only if he finds out, man." Vince smiled.
"Tommy!" Alice yelled. Everyone looked and saw Tommy throw up again.
"I'm okay!" Tommy said taking a sip of beer.
"Right, listen up. Come on, gather round, guys. Al you too." Nikki said as they all huddle together. "Look where we are. We've got an old man, a kid drummer,
a cover band singer and a fucking runaway. No one would have thought
we'd make it here, so fuck them. Win it all or lose it all we're Mötley fuckin' Crüe.
So let's destroy these motherfuckers!" Nikki said.
"Yeah." They rest yelled.
"Come on!" Nikki said. Before Nikki walked in stage he looked to Alice. She kissed him.
"I'm proud of you. Go out there and show them Mötley Crüe." She smiled. Nikki smiled and ran on stage.
"Ladies and gentlemen, from Los Angeles, Mötley Crüe!" The announcer said. They all heard Alice yell for them.
"Title track from our up-and-coming album." Vince said "We call it "Shout at the Devil."!!"
Nikki looked over to Alice. She was screaming with the crowd.

Even though the music was loud Nikki still heard Alice sing along. One thing he never thought he would hear was a whole crowd sing his songs.