Chapter 13: Nightmare

(A/N: here's the chapter you guys have been waiting for. Sorry I took so long.)
~~~~~~~~~
I curled up on my couch and cried. "This means that Zayn is real?" I asked myself. But... He's dead now. Why is all of this happening to me? I looked back up at the tv and saw Zayn's mum and dad being interviewed. "The poor boy, we never knew what was going on with him" his mum said.

I wanted to spit in their faces. Acting like they didn't just cause the death their own son. They are disgusting. "We knew something was going on at school but we never thought it would ever be this bad" his father said, wiping his eyes while trying to act sad. What an absolute idiot.

I cried so hard I gagged at the thought of what happened. Zayn... Dead... My head was throbbing and my body shuddered as I began having a panic attack. My whole body ached. I just want to hear Zayn's voice again, and tell him it's going to be okay. I just want to-

"Niall!?" I heard a familiar voice and felt someone shaking me awake. My eyes shot open and I tried to take in my surroundings. I was covered in sweat and shaking. I felt tears on my cheeks. I turned my head and my heart stopped. Zayn! My body shook and I hugged him as tight as I could.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Zayn asked, his eyes wide with fright and concern. "I-I-" I burst out crying and held onto Zayn. Liam and Louis patted my shoulder and tried to comfort me. After crying on Zayn for a while and processing that it was just a nightmare, I started to calm down.

"Do you want us to get you a glass of water?" Liam asked, looking towards Louis. "Yeah, w-water would be f-fine, t-thank you" I stuttered. They went into the kitchen and Zayn looked me in the eyes. My face was still red from crying. "Don't ever leave me, Zayn" I said, holding back tears. "I won't Niall, I promise." He answered.

I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes, listening to the steady beat of his heartbeat.

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short...

And literally I was off social media for like 5 minutes and then

BAM!

Zayn left One Direction

BAM!

Louis and Eleanor broke up

BAM!

People are saying that One Direction doesn't work for Modest! anymore

BAM!

Photos have leaked of Zayn holding hands with a woman who is not Perrie

BAM!

Niall and Melissa drama

BAM!

Zayn got a nose ring

BAM!

Zayn shaved his head.

God, it's so hard being in this fandom.

Hope you liked this chapter! (You can thank me later)

Stay tuned for the next one, and keep voting/following/commenting, I love you guys!

I still have writers block so I have no idea when I'll update but stay tuned!

This author's note is getting longer than the actual chapter, so until next time!

Baiiiiii I love you guys