Chapter 9: I need to punch something

His arms wrapped around me and I felt him... Crying. Crying for me. People usually laugh. Niall is different. He actually cares about me. He gently pulled up my sleeves. I usually tense up when people do that. This time I didn't. He gently traced his fingers along my bruises. "I'm gonna kill them" he muttered. "Don't" I choked.

"Why not? They deserve it" he said. "But I deserve this" I said, looking down at my arm. "Don't ever say that, Zayn" he cried, reaching into my hair and stroking my ears. "I need to punch something." He said suddenly, and stood up. Before I knew it, he was running after my house.

"Stop, no, please!" I screamed, and chased after him. He yanked open my door to find my mum and dad sitting at the table. "Who are you?" My dad asked, sternly. Niall seared with anger, and ran towards them. Before he could make a punch, my dad shoved him to the ground and began punching him. I raced towards Niall, but I was stopped by my mother kicking me as hard as she could in my stomach and I fell to the floor in defeat.

My eyes darted to were Niall was laying, getting punched by my father. He was making an effort to get in a few punches but he wasn't doing very good. He gave me the will to live. My father can't kill him. The moment my mum turned away, I darted for the phone and dialed 999 as quickly as I could.

Before I could tell them what was going on, my mum turned back around and noticed what I was doing. I got to let out a small "help" before my mum kicked the phone out of my hands. I hope they find us. My mother kicked me as hard as she could, but I never lost consciousness. A while later I heard the roar of sirens, but my mum surprisingly didn't stop punching me.

I heard the sound of the door being kicked down, and then a few men grabbed my parents, handcuffed them, and took them away. I carefully turned my head so I could look at Niall. I saw his soft blue eyes looking back at me. His nose was bleeding, and so was a majority of his body, but he still smiled at me.

Some paramedics took Niall and I onto stretchers and wheeled us into an ambulance. Niall extended his hand and I took it and held onto him as tight as I could until we got to the hospital. They wheeled us into different rooms. The nurses hooked me up to all sorts of IVs. They are going to see my cuts and my bruises. I hope I never see my family again. Apparently my two sisters are going to live with my oldest sister, since she owns an apartment.

I didn't feel like telling the police that they abused me just as much as my parents did. After a few minutes of being alone, a tall woman with a turtleneck entered the room. "So... We noticed the scars on your arms, and your bruises." She said, sitting down in a chair across from my hospital bed. "Were those from your parents?" She asked.

Her tone annoyed me. "Yeah" I said. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" She asked. This lady was really getting on my nerves. "Nobody cared" I told her. "What about this boy named Niall Horan?" She said, gesturing towards the room that Niall was in. "He saved me" was all I answered. "Niall didn't do anything to hurt you, did he?" She asked. A tear rolled down my cheek. "No, no, no" I choked. Everyone but him.

"I get that you are a hybrid?" she says. "Yeah... Why would that make any difference?" I asked. She didn't respond and scribbled a few thing down on a piece of paper. "When can I see Niall?" I asked. "When you're feeling better" she told me, not looking up. "But I'm feeling fine" I lied. "It's not up to me" she said. After moments of scribbling, she finally got up. "Nice talking to you, Zayn" she said. I didn't respond and she left. I stroked my tail and waited for someone to tell me how Niall was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'allz!

I missed ya!

Sorry for not updating Brother, I have terrible writer's block.

If you guys could give me ideas that would be great

Thank you for your time

Sorry for wasting a few seconds of your life

Bye.