Chapter 5: Is he sick?

Fast forward to morning (A/N: I know, a lot of fast forwarding I'm sorry ok)

<<[Niall's POV]>>

I woke up and was face to face with Zayn. I sat up quickly, bumping into him and making him fall off my bed. Zayn hit the floor hard and lay on the ground. "You okay Zayn?" I asked. "Yeah" I heard him say. "Sorry about that. I usually get up early so I waited for you to wake up."

"It's cool" I told him, and helped him up. I got up and looked at the time. 7:30. We have to go in 30 minutes. I realized Zayn didn't have a change of clothes, so I grabbed a t shirt and a pair of shorts. "You can borrow these if you want to" I told him.

<<[Zayn's POV]>>

I looked at what he was holding. A t shirt and a pair of shorts. No I can't wear those. The t shirt would reveal my scars and bruises, and if I wore shorts I wouldn't be able to hide my tail. "No I'm okay, I'll just wear what I have on" I said, praying silently that he wouldn't remember what happened on the first day of school.

"Are you sure? You did wear that yesterday" he pointed out. "Yeah I know... It's okay, I'm fine" I told him. "Well, okay" he said, putting the clothes back. Atleast he didn't ask anything else. We had breakfast, got ready, and then left for school.

Fast forward to the next day

<<[Niall's POV]>>

I sat in mr. Abodd's class waiting for class to begin, as well as waiting for Zayn to come. Mr. Abodd started making announcements. Zayn still didn't show up. He'll be late. A few minutes passed. Zayn is not coming. I wonder why he's not at school today, he was fine yesterday. I shook any thoughts out of my head and payed attention to class.

<<[Zayn's POV]>>

I struggled to breathe as my father punched me in my throat repeatedly. I finally couldn't hold myself up any longer, so I slammed onto the cold, hard ground. I hope I just stay here on the ground and die. I want to feel someone's arms wrapped around me.

I want to feel loved.

That's all I've ever wanted. But I'm a freak. I don't deserve to live. I cried silently as I coughed up blood and then just lay in the basement in my own blood.

~~A/N~~

I'm sorry y'all I got sad while writing this too

Don't worry I hope you won't hate me for too long

Btw thank you for the votes and comments!

I love to hear from you guys!

Keep voting!

Keep commenting!

Keep breathing!