Chapter 12: It Was All Dream?

A/N: Grab a tissue, there's a lot of feels in this chapter

I'm so sorry for writing this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<[Niall's POV]>>

Just as I started to kiss him I heard a car honk. I turned my head and looked. My parents were here. Oh gosh, did they just see that? This is so embarrassing. I looked in the backseat of the car and saw my older brother giving me a thumbs up. As if I wasn't already blushing enough.

Zayn laughed a little and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Bye Niall" he said, putting his coat out for me to take. "Bye Zayn... You can keep it if you want to. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said. "Okay." He told me. I gave him a hug and opened the door to the backseat of the car. I looked out the window and saw Matt walk onto the porch and give Zayn a hug.

Matt waved and I waved back. Once we got out of Matt's driveway, the questions came. "How long have you two been going out?" Is he gonna come over more often now?" "Is he a good kid?" I covered my ears and groaned. They soon realized I didn't want to talk and we just went home in silence.

I wonder what's gonna happen to us now.

I don't even know if he's gay.

Are we together now...?

<<[Zayn's POV]>>

Matt and I walked inside and I felt like I was floating. The boy of my dreams had just kissed me and it was the best thing I had ever imagined. "Well Zayn, what do you want to do now?" Matt asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I shrugged. "How about twister?" He asked. I cocked my head. "What's that?" I asked. "I'll show you" he said, and took a box labeled "Twister" out from under the coffee table.

After a few rounds, I decided to end the game because Matt kept tickling me so I would fall and lose. Don't get me wrong, Matt is a great guy and knows to have fun, but my sides hurt from laughing too much. I took a few deep breaths and giggled a little more before I sat back down on the couch.

"Wanna watch a movie? I also have a wii if you want to play karaoke or Just Dance" he said. "I can't sing or dance at the moment so I guess we can watch a movie... Don't pick a funny one, I can't laugh any more or I will explode!" I exclaimed. "Fine" he said, ruffling my hair a bit and then putting a movie into his (huge!) TV.

<<[fast forward to the next day]>>

Niall got suspended for a few days and Niall's family told the school what happened and let me take a few days off. I heard a knock on the door. I gave Matt a questioning look and he nodded. I walked over to the door and looked through the side window. Niall waved at me. My ears perked up and I immediately got butterflies in my stomach.

I swung the door open and he ran into my arms and swept me off my feet. I giggled and hugged him tighter. "My friends Louis and Liam are coming to my house, care to join us?" Niall asked, trying to sound British and sophisticated. I looked up at Matt and he smiled and nodded. "Yesss!" I exclaimed, taking Niall's hand, and we walked outside.

"Bye Mr. Gubler!" Niall shouted, and we got in his car. (A/N: they are both 18 in this :D) when we arrived to his house, his mum greeted us because apparently his dad was working. "The boys are downstairs, lads" she said, and wouldn't stop looking at me and smiling. I guess she did see us kiss yesterday... Or else it was because of my eyes.

We went downstairs and saw Louis and Liam. "Louis, this is Zayn. Zayn this is Louis" he said, gesturing towards Louis. "Hi" Louis waved. "Liam, this is Zayn. Zayn, this is Liam" Niall introduced. "Hey" Liam smiled. "Is that your boyfriend?" Louis asked Niall. Why would he asked that? My face burned and Niall looked at me.