•Chapter 2•

You woke up, checking your alarm clock. "8:37...-" You mumbled, getting off of your bed. You put on your slippers, and at that point, you remembered yesterday and the dream you had about the incident.

"....Awh come on." You sighed "Whatever." Getting up, you went to your bathroom. Doing everything necessary in there. After all that, you went downstairs.

"Hmmm...What to eat..." You thought for a moment, until you came across a cereal box. It was (f/c) (<- favorite cereal). "Aha, perfect!" You cheered as you got a bowl and a spoon ready, pouring the cereal in the bowl, then pouring the milk in aswell.

You picked up the bowl and went to your dining table, eating it's contents. You decided to watch some TV while you're at it. Sadly, your favorite show wasn't playing, so you just watched some random show while eating.

Finally having finished, you put the empty bowl and spoon in the sink. "......" The sink was full of dishes that needed to be done "Meh, I'll do it later." You shrugged, reassuring yourself that you would, in fact, do it later.

You decided you'd go on a walk, since the weather's pretty nice today. You cleaned your face and went upstairs, changing from your pajamas to some casual clothes (you can choose your outfit) and put on normal shoes this time. You also took some money with you just in case.

Going downstairs, you grabbed your keys and a vest, just in case it could get colder. You unlocked your house and went outside. "........" You went back inside, closing the door, not bothering to lock it.

You went to your basement door, opening it and switching on the lights. Going downstairs, you searched for something, until you found them. "Knew you were down here somewhere." You held up an old pair of slippers that you didn't use, since they were too big on you.

They were surprisingly clean, just a bit dusty here and there. You blew off the dust and went back upstairs, turning off the lights and closing the door. You went to your kitchen and searched through the drawers. After a bit, you found a little plastic bag, putting the slippers in it.

"There, I'll visit him today and give him these, so he doesn't have to suffer any longer!" You finally went outside to go to the convenience store, locking your door, somewhat excited to meet the tired cashier again. You didn't know why though. Maybe it's because he's somewhat relatable? Whatever.

You arrived at the store, seeing a kid wearing a red cap exit the store. You smiled at them, they smiled back and left to go to their own home. You entered the store, hiding the plastic bag behind your back to at least attempt to make it a surprise.

The cashier looked up, his usually tired and stressed expression turning into an enlightened one. "Oh, well, hello again, slips." He made an attempt to tease you, which definitely worked.

"....slips? Seriously." You approached him. "Yeah, anything wrong with that?" He replied with a dumb smirk on his face. "You won't let me escape that moment, will you." You sighed. "Nope, now, why're you here?" He rose a brow, looking you up and down "And I see you are wearing normal shoes, congratulations.", he chuckled.

"Haha, very funny. Anyways, I got you these." You put the bag containing the slippers on the counter. "Hm? What's this?-" He had an even more confused look on his face now as he opened the bag. He let out a small gasp "Wh- I thought you were joking-" He took them out and looked at them.

".....You didn't do anything weird to these, did you?" He had a serious face all of a sudden, which you found somewhat......attractive? Why are you feeling this way over someone's expression?!- God, let's just hope you don't start becoming a simp for him....let's hope. (Me, already knowing that all hope is lost)