•Chapter 5•

* (L/N) = Last Name
   (A/N) = Author's Note

A lot of time has passed and Y/N n' the cashier really grew close. They had even gotten his phone number. As they woke up in the morning, they turned their head to the digital clock that was resting on the bedside table they'd gotten not too long ago. 8:47. Oh wow, not in the middle of the night for once. They rubbed the sleep off their eyes, yawning as they sat up. They pulled out their phone from under the pillow, checking for any new notifications.

Liam had messaged them, nothing new. They unlocked their phone, clicking on the notification as the messaging app the both of them used started loading. After it was done, they read through the messages.

  ♥*♡∞:。.。Liam (L/N)。.。:∞♡*♥

-Good morning sleepy head. Guess who just got a full 4 hours of sleep with no distractions.

-(It's me if you're wondering)

-Anyways, I've decided to clean up the store a bit out of boredom. The player hasn't come here for a few hours, so why not tidy up a bit. I actually like it this way more. I've tried cleaning myself up aswell, but uh....remind me that witch brew isn't a good thing to drink after having an empty stomach for 3 days.

-A little oopsie happened that I'm not proud of. REGARDLESS OF THAT, I feel better about myself and my achievements. ((A/N) No, not like player's achievements) If you come to visit, don't be too surprised. G'bye, love ya.

Awww, that's great! He's finally starting to get a grip of life after standing behind the counter for months. Hell, even years. Y/N was really happy for him, which could be seen by the smile they carried on their face. Liam's finally starting to get better and-.........

Wait hold on.

𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙀𝙎𝙎?-

They were flabbergasted, mouth agape as they stared at the message. They didn't have a thing going on, so this really surprised them. They then continued scrolling down silently, still shocked as they read the following messages.

  ♥*♡∞:。.。Liam (L/N)。.。:∞♡*♥

-SHIT

-UHHHH

-IGNORE THE ENDING

-THAT WAS UHHH...

-UHM..

-AUTOCORRECT.

-YEAH.

-I WANTED TO SAY UHM..

-uhh..

-........

-This never happened.

....Wow. He can't get out of this now. A sudden smirk appeared on Y/N's face as they replied

  ♥*♡∞:。.。Liam (L/N)。.。:∞♡*♥

                  You like me, don't you.-

-What makes you think that, jackass. I don't, obviously.

        You can't get out of this one.-                   
              Liam, autocorrect doesn't  
                                work like that.-

-......I'm..- Just meet me at the store for Christ's sake and I'll prove it to you.

It was surprising how fast he replied, but then again, he didn't have much to do. Sighing, they got off their bed, putting on their slippers as they decided to bring back some embarrassing memories for today. They went through their house and to their front door, opening it as they made their way through the streets, reaching the store rather quickly as the door swung open, revealing Y/N to Liam. He then sighed, letting them step in as he stood behind the counter, putting his visor down onto it's surface.