Chapter 1:

"Good morning Adriana. Get up before your late for school." Why is my brother, Chase in my room this early. He knows that I don't have to get up for another 10 minutes.
"What do you want Chase?" I ask the tall brown haired, brown eyed boy towering over my bed.
"I just wanted to make sure that you're not going to miss the bus." Yeah of course that's what he wants. I roll my eyes.
"What do you really want?" I ask again as I glare up at him. He's really messing with my sleeping pattern right now. He rolls his eyes as he sits on my bed.
"I just wanted to make sure you're ready for that trip to Spain. I mean you're leaving in two days on Friday and you've hardly said a word about it."
"Listen Chase stop worrying about me and go away please so that I can get ready for school." I say as I walk over to the door. I grab my towel and walk across the hall to bathroom , shutting the door not wanting to continue talking about going to Spain. I honestly don't want to go but my foster parents Ron and Caroline are Making me go. They say it's a great experience. I shake my head clearing it of all the crazy things my foster parents have said. I start the shower and get in not caring that the water hasn't had a chance to warm up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After washing up I return to my room, wrapping my towel tight around my body. I sit down in front of my vanity and plug in my wet to dry flat iron. While I wait for that to heat up I walk over to my closet and pull out my uinfrom. My black pants and my white polo shirt I also take out an under shirt so that my neon blue bra won't be seen so much through my shirt. I throw those on and finish tying my purple converse shoe and putting on my gray uniform jaket right as my flat iron beeps.
I sit down and begin to run the flat iron through my hair. Watching as my damp waves turn into dry straight hair. Once that's finsh I run out my room and hop down the stairs, walking across the foyer into the kitchen I see Caroline's red hair peeping up from behind the counter top.
"Good morning Caroline" I say to the little lady who's bending over.
"Good morning Ari." She says as she turns her green eyes on me. I roll my eyes at the childhood nickname. You see when I first came to this foster home, I couldn't read or write. So when I was learning how to write my name I always mixed this part up; adRIAna and accidentally spelled it like this; adARIna. That's why my foster parents and foster brother Chase, and all my close friends call me Ari sometimes.
"I can't stay for breakfast I called Stassi( St-AH-ce that's how you say it.) And she said that her sister and her will swing by and pick me up."
"Okay dear, tell Cloë I said hello, I haven't seen her since Chase and her broke up."
*HONK HONK*
"Got to go Caroline I'll see you after my work shift ends tonight?"
"No darling Ron and I are going out tonight so it will only be you and Chase. Remember no people over AT ALL!"
"K bye" I yell as I run out the door and hop into Stassi's older sister's, Cloë's brand new Mercedes-Benz G wagon.
Once the door is shut Cloë reminds me to buckle up, and we start on our merry way to school.
"So how's work going Ari?" Cloë asks me.
"Oh it's okay it's not as fun anymore because Dean switched Ciara on our shift and you know all about our past..." I stopped there not wanting to finish the sentence. I shudder thinking about all the horrible things that Ciara has done to me over the years.
"I know she's so annoying." I here Stassi say. I laugh knowing that she absolutely hates Ciara. Like ready to fight her if she breathes to loud hate.
"Okay you two we're here" Cloë tells us as she pulls up to the main building where both of our first period classes are.
"Have fun you two, and stay out of trouble please I don't want to come down here and have to pick you up." She's says giving Stassi a pointed look.
"Don't worry big sis I'll be fine." Stasis says as she singles me to hurry up and get out of the car. As we walk up the steps we notice everyone starring at us.
"Why are they starring at us like that Stass?" I hiss as I lean into her catching looks from the seniors as we pass bye their little group.
"I think it's because of my sister and her new car. I mean you know she's like a legend around here." I nod in understanding. Cloë was the best at being bad at school she was always doing something she's shouldn't have been doing, and she never got in trouble for it. Cloë was even able to keep her all A's.
We enter the main building and immediately we run into Ciara and her followers.
"Look girls the janitor forgot to take the trash out she sneered. I roll my eyes.
"How was the club?" I replied back because she's wearing the smallest little skirt know to man and she's wearing stilettos heels with a low cut white shirt . And did I mention WAY too much make up.
"Now Adriana and I have to go to but you Ciara have a nice day." Stassi said as her and I pushed past Ciara and all of her followers. We walk down the hall towards both of our lockers. We are so lucky that our lockers are on the same row as each other.
"What class do you first Ari?" Stassi asks while she easily opens her locker.
"I have art." I say as I struggle to open my locker.
"What the hell!" I scream as I kick my locker.
"Here Ari I've got it don't worry." She says as she puts my locker combination in and opens the door with ease. I roll my eyes.
"Thanks Stass" she sends me one of her beautiful smiles.
Out of the corner of my eye I see Zach, Stassi's boyfriend and I know I need to leave or I'm going to be the awkward third wheel.
"Bye Stassi I'll see you at lunch."
"Okay bye darli-" I mentally throw up as Zach grabs her and starts kissing her like mad. I sigh as I walk up stairs to the art room.