Chapter 2:

Finally lunch time. I exhale as I walk down the hall towards my locker to get my lunch bag. As I'm walking to my locker I see Zach standing there waiting for me. You see Zach and I have have been best friends since Kindergarten. He's like my big brother. One day in 7th grade, after 2 months of being friends with Stassi I invited her over to my house. I had forgotten that was the day Zach and I were supposed to do our book report together. So naturally I was surprised when I saw Zach sitting on my bed eating salt and vinegar chips. I didn't know what to do, I wanted to impress Stassi so I acted like every thing was cool. Long story short a few weeks later Zach and Stassi started going out, and they've been going out ever since then.
"What are you thinking about Ari?" Zach asks.
"Nothing" I smile at the dark haired boy standing in front of me.
"Let's go Zach before the table by the window gets taken" I say as I take off speed walking down the hall. "Hey wait up"I hear Zach call from behind. "Slow down Ari" he shouts again. I turn around to see Zach running towards me and before I know it I'm on the ground with Zach on top of me. We look at each other for a moment then and both bust out laughing.
"WHAT THE HELL" I hear from behind. I watch the color drain from Zach's face. I strain my head around Zach's body to see an angry Stassi towering over us. I take a chance to serve my surroundings. When Zach tackled me we fell into the storage closet that the janitor had forgotten to close. I also noticed that Zach is straddling me and that one hand is on my stomach.
"It's not what you think Stassi" I  say as I push Zach off of me,knocking him into the shelves.
"Ow Ari" I look over at Zach and see that he's holding his head.
"Sorry Zach" I say as I get up off the floor. I start walking over to him, but then out of the corner of my eye I see Stassi giving me the evil eye. I turn toward Stassi.
"Agin Stass it's not what you think, we were running-" she cuts me off.
"I don't want to hear it. I always knew that you had the hots for Zach. God I was so stupid to think that Zach could resist your charm. You're such a slut, jumping from one man to the next. You know that's what they call you?, a slut?" Tears burn in my eyes.
"Stassi shut up. "
I hear Zach say. I look up at Stassi her eyes are hard.
"Like I was saying we were running and I fell and he tried to catch me, but he fell too, which caused us to fall into the closet." A tear escapes running down my cheek.
"Move Stassi we're leaving" Zach says as he grabs my arm  and lunch bag. We quickly walk towards the principals office. Releasing my arm
Zach knocks on the door then opens it. "Dad I'm going to take Adriana home she's had a rough day." I forgot to mention that Zach's dad is our school principal. Principal Hart looks at my face and nods. "Take her home and pick up something from Chipotle." He says as hands Zach the keys to his Range Rover.
"Thanks dad, I'll add a side of chips and salsa to your order." Zach says as he takes the keys from his dad's hand.
As we're walking out I see a red and puffy eyed Stassi making her way towards us. Zach growls and grabs my arm and walks quickly to the front doors.
"You shouldn't ignore her Zach, she's your girlfriend" I says as we walk out the doors down the steps.
"Girlfriend my ass. How dare she says those things to you. She made them up. You've never even had a boyfriend." Zach weaves in between cars until we reach his new Range Rover he got a few months ago. "I'm so done with her" he says as he opens my door for me, helping me in then leaning over me to buckle my seat belt.
"You know I can do that myself." Smiling he replies 
"Yep." He buckles me in and shuts the door. Walking over to the other side and getting in. He starts the car.
"Let's go to Chipotle first, I'm
Starving. "
----------------------------------------------------
A/N to be continued in the next chapter. Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoyed.