Chapter 3

After eating my burrito Zach drops me off at my house. I think he wanted to stay but he had to get back to school. I open the door and walk into the house. No one's home. Chase is at work and so is Caroline,and she won't be home until late because her and my foster dad are going out. So I have the house all to myself. I run upstairs into my room and rip off my bra. Not bothering to take of my shirt I strip out of my pants and put on a pair of black joggers as well as a white sweater with pink written across my chest in the color pink.
I slide into my feet into a pair of black flip flops and walk downstairs. When I walk into the kitchen I notice it's a wreak. I grab my phone and turn on my Bose speaker. I put on a couple of Girls Generation's older songs like Run Devil Run, Gee, and Genie and start cleaning up the kitchen. I wash the dishes, put them away and wipe down the counters. I look at the clock and realize my shift at Stars the restaurant down the street is about to start so I run up stairs to get I ready. I take off my sweater and my uniform shirt and put back on my bra. I start search for my black top. Since I'm a server I have to wear all black. I find my black top and throw that on as well as my black on black shoes from Nike. I sit at my vanity and apply a little bit of makeup, not much just a light coat of foundation, some mascara and a tinted chapstick. I glance at the clock and realize that if I don't leave now right now I'll be late. I grab my purse , jacket and keys and fly down the steps, and out the door locking it behid me. I see that Chase has left our car in the driveway. That's right I said our because we share a Audi. He must have rode the bus.
I get into the car and drive into town. I park the car behind the restaurant and sneak in through the back because I'm late. Once it's all clear I go into the bathroom and brush my hair into a tight bun. Then I wash my hands and go out on to the floor and check in. Then I head over to my section and start working.
----------------------------------------------------
A/N sorry bit of a filler but I thought I would update.