M.D.R.H part 1

Today is the day when you are going to transfer to 'Asan Medical Hospital' to be a surgeon doctor and you just bought and moved into your own and new apartment! 

You were dreaming peacefully until you were woken up by the stupid alarm "Shut it!" you shouted as you turned the alarm off. You then gently got up feeling the bright sunshine hitting your eyes as you got ready and put on your surgeon uniform for the first day at the hospital.

Once you got there, parked your car and as you went inside you saw that the hospital was not that busy so you went through the door where it said ' Staff only ' only to see your best friend.

"You finally got here! I literally called you like five times!" ,  Rose yells as she giggles seeing you entering the room. " I think my phone may be on silent from last night...", you say as you take your phone out of your pocket to check. 

"Anyway, I'm even more amazed that you came in your unifrom ", Rose giggles. "Leave me alone, what's your problem? It's my first day " You ask and say in a sarcastic tone.

She then giggles and lets you mind your own business so you don't get even more stressed than you already are but you trying to act confident. You then get called out to take a pacient's  Health Documents to the one and only Mr.Jeon.

 " Miss. Y/n could you please take these Health Documents to Mr.Jeon's office, floor 4 room 474, as your first job this morning?", Miss. Jones said smiling handing you the documents and you follow her instructions.

As you got to floor 4 using the elevator you walked over to room 474 and just before you knocked, he immediately said "Come in!", as he was concentrated on his computer, he took his eyes off of it and made eye contact with you.

You felt his dark gaze but you tried to ignore it and act confident until he spoke again " Are those the Health Documents that you are meant to bring me? according to Miss. Jones... The one who sent you" leaning with his back onto the chair making it go low.

<<<<>>>>

I am sorry that this part is pretty short but I'm just trying to make this story work out the way I plan it!

Anyway, I hope you will enjoy this story until the end!

See yah in part two!

<<<<>>>>