M.D.R.H. part 20

<<<<Continue >>>>

" Are you sure you broke her breaks? If this fails because of you, you are dead and I'll kill you myself" Clare asked with a forced evil giggle.

"Y-yes, I am very sure ma'am, now what do I do?" He asked without hesitation and Clare just giggled once again.

"We'll just watch Y/n drive her car and suddenly. Oopsie. Bang! No Y/n to disturb my lovely cousin" Clare said .

"You could've done this a while ago, you have been playing with her for the last couple of months" He whispered which made Clare giggle as she still heard him.

You got in your car and drove off but just before you did so, you heard that voice again.

"Leave the car NOW!"

You still didn't know what it meant, it was like an angel wanted to get in contact with you, but you just drove off eventually.

Jungkook had a bad feeling but didn't know why. He went outside and looked for your car but you we're already gone, he then looked in the trees and saw Clare.

He read her mind and got worried about you immediately. He then ran as fast as he could with using all of his strength, and nearly caught up to you.

You were getting to a certain point on your way where you had to push down on the break pedal. You did so but the car wouldn't slow down.

You tried and tried but still nothing, you got scared as the car kept going forwards with speed.

You were pushing yourself holding tight on to the wheel and your feet on the pedals crying.

"Move out of the way!" He shouted and you saw him. His worried eyes, the sweat on his forehead from how much he had ran for you.

You moved onto the passenger seat as he got in and took hold of the wheel.

"You mother f*cking b*tch! " He whispered. He finally took control of the speed and stopped the car with his mind controlling it.

The car stopped immediately and made you jumped still with tears on under you eyes, still Rollin down your cheek from your eyes.

Is this it? Am I dead? Am I in heaven, hell? Am I still here??

He then took his phone out of his pocket. And rang the car services to help get the car and fix it.

"Get out, and grab your stuff with you" Jungkook said getting out.

"Where are we going? Are just going to leave my car there?!" You asked and he walked over to you on the other side of the car and hugged you tight...

As soon as he hugged you, for the first time you felt a bit of warmth but he was still cold. You loved his arms being around you to make you feel loved and protected. There was nothing more to ask for as long as he was there with you.

"I called the car services and they should be here any minute now" Jungkook said in a soft tone. He then broke the hug and held your hand walking back to the hospital.

You guys took his car and he drove to his house.

You went in and just sat down on the couch with your palm on your forehead.

"I don't know what the f*ck is wrong with me" You said in frustration.

"Since when do you talk like that??" He asked you with curiosity.

"My whole life, you probably didn't hear me" you said again. He then came to you and sat putting your hand on his shoulder and wrapping his arms around you.

"There is nothing wrong with ,you, Claire is at fault for everything. Don't blame yourself." Jungkook said trying to make you feel better.

You then got up and went to the kitchen to have a glass of water. You went back and just stood in front of him.

"I told you that either you or me will be in danger, especially you. Look. Claire wants to flipping kill me., Who is next, your parent?" You said and asked, he looked down and up again and said.

"I told you that you will be my first priority and nothing will ever happen to you as long as you are with me." He said and you just thought about something.

"Exactly, do you know what. I think I'll just pack my stuff tomorrow and leave for my parents house, I can't be bothered coming in tomorrow." You said and he nodded to comfort you.

<<<<>>>>

The fact that I don't even think this really makes sense but I'm not gonna bother reading it.....so yea

Exams coming next week finally and I'll be done with them!

2 weeks time exams!!

Good luck if u do too!!

And yes, there might be a new character or maybe new characters, so if you see a new one, make sure to go to the 'intro' TOS de who they r and stuff!!!

<<<<>>>>

,,